PDA

View Full Version : ESR 3 inch stinger and EHS air box lid discontinued!!

Marty
04-03-2013, 03:32 PM
Called Tom yesterday to get the front side of my 3 inch stinger replaced "old one cracked and completely broke off" and tells me the 3 inch has been discontinued and he no longer has parts for old stinger. But did tell me his new style stinger will retrofit on his or any pipe and replaced old style.
Now EHS air box lid, called yesterday to order a kit and owner tells me he no longer makes lid kits as well, but on a promising note EHS told me he has been receiving calls for his 85 to 86 kits and will be making some when he gets time maybe next month. So if you plan on buying a air box lid kit for your 250R please give EHS a call to expedite the machining process.
Also want to ask anyone with an old style 3 inch ESR stinger who wants to sell one please PM me your number so I can contact you and look at some pics thanks everyone, MM2.

yaegerb
04-03-2013, 03:55 PM
LOL, Eric from EHS told me three months ago that they quit making them and he said to call back in a month to check and see if he started creating them again. Well, I have called him each month since then and will continue to do so until he get's that lathe moving. I want one of those bad!