PDA

View Full Version : 3 wheeler covers

steck
03-28-2013, 07:39 PM
are there any covers specific for three wheelers?

i creeped ebay and didnt find any, so i guess thats the answwer...

so whats everyone using, just a generic 'small' size atv cover?

200x350xtriz250
03-28-2013, 07:47 PM
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/118820-Universal-3-Wheeler-Covers-!-FOR-SALE-HERE

TatTooL23
03-28-2013, 07:52 PM
^^^ thanks for posting the link.

Yes I sell covers for trikes. The let me know what u would like if any. I can get them. My guy that actually sees them is in FL for winter vaca. Should be getting back very soon for the season.

steck
03-28-2013, 07:57 PM
those are cool ! and look worth the $$.

atc007
03-28-2013, 08:58 PM
Worth every cent and you can't really make one this good for that..

110klt
03-29-2013, 09:17 AM
Yeah I am waiting till May when he is back from Florida and starts production again. Deffinatly looks quality.

MrPretty
03-31-2013, 05:47 PM
those are cool ! and look worth the $$.

The covers from Tattool23 are completly worth it, you won't regret it.

Bryan Raffa
03-31-2013, 07:33 PM
these covers are nice used a set taking our bikes to MI for the dunes,,, I will say one thing ,,long trips the wind opens the zipper...lol and they need to be bungee tight! .. any wind flappin is not good... the tripple bolts rubbed holes in the canvas and my foot peg went through the other .. because the wind was flappin it .. other than that.. there top notch!

maybe recommend a snap for the zipper... and it is my fault for the holes, my bike has a + swing arm and the cover is deigned to fit over the rear tires. I did use bungee's but not enough..:(

TatTooL23
04-02-2013, 12:38 AM
Got some bad news guys....

The guy that sews these up is one of my best friends father. His name is Bill. While he was in FL at his winter vacation home, he had a heart attack....

He is still in the hospital down there. Things r up in the air but he came to today finally and it has been almost a full week now. This really pains me. He is a great guy and very very smart and helpful to anyone. I grew up in his house with his son for many years eating them out of house and home and sleeping in their house and they only cared that we had enough to eat and drink and had fun and were safe. U couldn't ask for a better person.

I came to him with the trike cover idea and he loved it and got right to work on it and really took pride in them. He came over and tried them on multiple of my trikes and went on road tests with them and kept revising them until he was satisfied. He really gives a sh*t about things and is a completely genuine person which can be hard to come by these days.

So if u guys could have good thoughts for the man and hopefully he will be ok and make it out if this.

I really appreciate u guys listening, thanks.

Bryan Raffa
04-02-2013, 06:57 AM
oh no not good... hope the old boy pulls out of it !!

atc007
04-02-2013, 07:24 AM
All the best to him Tatt. He sounds a lot like somebody I know :). My Brother in law just went down with a heart attack Saturday AM. 95 % blockage in his main artery. He's 49. He'll be fine,they put a stent in and I have a strong hunch he MAY just listen to what the whole families been begging him for years. To Stop smoking ! We're not getting any younger boys and girls. All the best To Bill for me Ryan,and tell him how much I LOVE my covers !!

tri-Z ripper
04-02-2013, 07:28 AM
best wishes to him and his family on a full recovery!