PDA

View Full Version : You guys are a bad influence....

Scootertrash
03-15-2013, 11:46 AM
Pushing me into spending money on my toys. It's all your fault and I blame you guys. Fabio pushed me over the edge with his review of the 4 Snow tires. :naughty: :lol: :D

I just ordered some 4 Snows. I convinced myself that they are for R&D for my ski kit so I can properly evaluate the performance of the machine with the ski and the proper tire. All in the interests of advancing the sport of three wheeling.

You guys buy that? :shiftyeyes:

Worden18
03-15-2013, 11:54 AM
Might as well have fun; you ain't takin with you :D

fabiodriven
03-15-2013, 12:20 PM
I'm in the same boat pal. I'll spend 2k building a machine that will end up being worth 1 in the end. It's for the love, not the money.

briano
03-15-2013, 12:39 PM
I don't need any convincing, I just have to talk the fiancé into believing all my 70s are going to be a gold mine some day. It been working so far, but now I can say its for our daughter. She's only 16 months old and has 7 trikes. Lol

Scootertrash
03-15-2013, 02:47 PM
I don't really need any convincing either, I was just bein a smart ash. The 4 snows will be here Monday and if the weatherman is right so will a nice dumping of snow, I'm hoping things work in my favor. ;)

Scootertrash
03-15-2013, 02:51 PM
Might as well have fun; you ain't takin with you :D

I know. I hope they have a trike for me when I get there.

I told the wife: If i die before you, sell all my toys before you marry a new man. I don't want some jacka$$ riding my toys.

She said: "What makes you think I'm going to marry another jacka$$?"

110klt
03-15-2013, 07:29 PM
I'm in the same boat pal. I'll spend 2k building a machine that will end up being worth 1 in the end. It's for the love, not the money.

I second, It's for the love, not the money.