PDA

View Full Version : Calling all trikers in SF Bay Area

Super350
03-14-2013, 10:27 AM
Prolly will be heading out to Cali sometime in the near future. I've never ridden dunes and was wondering if there are some close by to Santa Cruz. Im not going to have a trike with me so i was wondering if there was a place to rent dirtbikes or possibly a member who had a spare trike and some time for rent :naughty: Any info would be great! I plan on being out there for around 10 days so i would love to take a crack at some open sand while i have the chance. I have 2 other friends i will be hanging with that would also prolly be interested in riding (either bike or quad) but i know thats alot to ask of a member so if it comes down to it (not to sound like an asss) i will ditch em at the drop for a chance to take a trike out with someone who knows the dunes, they dont really ride so they would be fine with it anyways. Solid dates will hopefully be coming soon.

jb104
03-14-2013, 12:51 PM
I am about 45 minutes from Santa Cruz. If you want to go to Pismo it is about 2 1/2 hours from my house. Those are the nearest dunes. I will let you ride my 250r as long as you sign your life away if you get hurt. You break something you pay. Sound fair? I can ride my Tecate.