PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 350x tires so I can drift in my yard without digging ruts

Audio_Phill
03-13-2013, 11:58 AM
Currently running Sedona Bazooka rears, but they peel the grass up and leave a nice smooth dirt stripe, looking for something that will push the trike but break loose easily if I want them too. pondering Duro Top Fighters, What do you guys think?

Matt85'350x
03-13-2013, 12:09 PM
I'm not sure if you can drift and not do any damage to the yard-seems like a futile cause to me but good luck to ya.

Audio_Phill
03-13-2013, 12:12 PM
I'm not sure if you can drift and not do any damage to the yard-seems like a futile cause to me but good luck to ya.

not looking to be damage free lol, just looking to do similar damage to the turf saver lawn mower tires lol.

bkm
03-13-2013, 05:07 PM
not looking to be damage free lol, just looking to do similar damage to the turf saver lawn mower tires lol.Use exactly those tires. Its still going to tear it up, but it will just take a little longer.

pipeline triker
03-13-2013, 06:11 PM
I have the duro's and on most of my stuff they just lay the grass flat and spin. If you are straight and gun it they will dig a trench, but sliding side ways they cause little damage. Lawn mower tires slide nice but hook up pretty good also.

Audio_Phill
04-02-2013, 01:02 PM
Anyone ever play with the nanco slicks?

ps2fixer
04-08-2013, 03:14 AM
Put car tires on it!

Really though, if you can find 22 inch car tires (or similar) run em, they should do what you expect for the most part. Story.... my uncle wanted car tires for his disfunctional 3 wheeler (4 wheeler 650 rincon) to drive down the road with, so I gave him some old tires on rims I had around with the 4/110 bolt pattern. Few weeks later I asked him how they did and he said he has been burning the tires off, having a blast in the trails, and tires show basically 0 wear from it. His only comment of dislike vs normal atv tires is the fact in mud all they do is spin really easy, besides that he did fine for trail riding, and some sand riding.

pcs
04-09-2013, 12:05 AM
just get some almost bald tires and you can easily slide on wet ground or grass! maybe some golf cart tires