PDA

View Full Version : Another 70 found my garage

Fungo Wizard
02-26-2013, 09:51 PM
163864163865163866163867 Went looking for a seat, came back with the whole bike! LOL Funny how that seems to keep happening. Missing pull start( Shocker) and the muffler. Otherwise pretty good looking machine. Luckily I have two pull starts for this year laying around.

roostin atc
02-26-2013, 09:56 PM
They do tend to multiply easily. I would justify selling other bikes if I had to before these. It's time for another.

redsox
02-26-2013, 10:12 PM
nice looking lil rig. i want a 70.

Fungo Wizard
02-26-2013, 10:32 PM
Well after this pick up I should have two running 73's and hopefully a running 85 this summer.

coolpool
02-27-2013, 12:01 PM
Nice find! Are the foot peg rubbers original? Do you have the missing heel guard? What are the big plans for this?

hublake
02-27-2013, 05:08 PM
If that is a 73, I have a muffler for one. Still has some original paint. Would be willing to sell it.

captainweezy
02-27-2013, 07:09 PM
Well after this pick up I should have two running 73's and hopefully a running 85 this summer.
How do you maintain and keep fresh gas in tall your honda's? I have 5 and hate kepping them up. on a side note, I will be able to meet you at least halfway if you want that big red motor! It will be within the next month.

Flyingw
02-27-2013, 07:58 PM
Trikes are much like wabbits. You get two or more together and all they do is breed AND at the same time also manages to consume your time and drain your bank account. Funny, isnt that what our wives are supposed to do? HMMMMMMMMM..... perhaps I need to rethink this whole trike thing........NAWWWWW screw it, I'll stick to the trikes.

A wise man once said that for evey totally hot woman out there, there is at least one guy sick of her sh!t..... I'm sorry, I'm in a mood. What the hell were we talking about?

dustrunner
02-27-2013, 09:16 PM
pretty nice shape...well maintained...

Fungo Wizard
02-28-2013, 12:57 AM
Nice find! Are the foot peg rubbers original? Do you have the missing heel guard? What are the big plans for this? The foot pegs look original, and yes it is missing heel guard. I have a 73 and 74 also so the heel guard is no problem, the missing hand grip is no problem, and I think I have the muffler. I am going to get this one running and let my little man ride it. My other 73 is primed and ready for paint to do a little nicer restore. Funny thing is I inquired about this one for the seat and now I'm gonna still be looking for one.

Fungo Wizard
02-28-2013, 12:59 AM
How do you maintain and keep fresh gas in tall your honda's? I have 5 and hate kepping them up. on a side note, I will be able to meet you at least halfway if you want that big red motor! It will be within the next month. Well give me some details on when and where cause I am interested. I maintain most of them cause I hardly ride them.

Fungo Wizard
02-28-2013, 01:02 AM
Trikes are much like wabbits. You get two or more together and all they do is breed AND at the same time also manages to consume your time and drain your bank account. Funny, isnt that what our wives are supposed to do? HMMMMMMMMM..... perhaps I need to rethink this whole trike thing........NAWWWWW screw it, I'll stick to the trikes.

A wise man once said that for evey totally hot woman out there, there is at least one guy sick of her sh!t..... I'm sorry, I'm in a mood. What the hell were we talking about?
LOL! Your right, because just when I thought i couldn't get one more in my garage I managed to squeeze this one in

Flyingw
02-28-2013, 01:19 AM
I started out with a beat to snot 350X and so far I've owned ONLY 10 trikes and I'm just an amateur compared to some of the other guys but I do know if I had more space, I'd have more trikes. I'm Jim and I'm a trikeaholic............ Step 3 baby!!!!

Fungo Wizard
02-28-2013, 12:17 PM
LOL! That is not the spirit Jim! I am out of room but keep adding them! LOL This made 17 and counting!! I'm Garry and I have a problem........ problem is I can't find more trikes to buy!!!

JasonB
02-28-2013, 03:00 PM
nice find! I dont see alot of 70s pop up on CL here in MO. I want one!

Fungo Wizard
02-28-2013, 03:09 PM
nice find! I dont see alot of 70s pop up on CL here in MO. I want one! I bought this one in Fenton.