PDA

View Full Version : Any idea what year this US90 is?

69HemiGTX
02-13-2013, 06:28 AM
I know I could be called a non-believer for saying this, but the early ATCs just aren't my thing. Anyways, I at least know enough to stop by and have a look when I see one. That said, I found this languishing in the weeds while in a private junkyard about a year ago. I'd be willing to bet it's still there. I doubt the owner will sell it while I'm here in Korea as he's fairly secretive. So, other than the obvious, what exactly is it?

Howdy
02-13-2013, 06:47 AM
1970-1973
1974 and on they didn't make a green one.
Howdy

Swinger
02-13-2013, 07:32 AM
Im with Howdy on this one

dougspcs
02-13-2013, 08:26 AM
From appearances it doesn't seem that bad..can't have been sitting like that long.

Wonder why it was left for dead? Decent project material there!

ps2fixer
02-13-2013, 09:09 AM
I agree, it don't look half bad, tires and a carb clean and push start it lol.

El Camexican
02-13-2013, 10:32 AM
The poor thing looks like a little dinosaur stuck in a tar pit. Best pull it out now, or in a few years someone will trip over the handlebars.

atc007
02-13-2013, 10:52 AM
I know I could be called a non-believer for aying this, but the early ATCs just aren't my thing. Anyways, I at least know enough to stop by and have a look when I see one. That said, I found this languishing in the weeds while in a private junkyard about a year ago. I'd be willing to bet it's still there. I doubt the owner will sell it while I'm here in Korea as he's fairly secretive. So, other than the obvious, what exactly is it?

1st off. THANK YOU for your services .. 2nd off,when you get home,,please go rescue it ! Honestly,,$50- $ 100 is prolly all it's worth. But it is a VERY nice start for someone.

coolpool
02-13-2013, 11:06 AM
If the seat and tank looks as good on the other side as the pic shows, you could make some coin parting it out if you could get it for less than $150. The front fender appears to be in better shape than most of that year too.

69HemiGTX
02-13-2013, 05:57 PM
Thanks for the replies (and support ;)), y'all. I'm fairly certain it's not going anywhere as it's in a private yard. I didn't spend too much time looking at it because it was very cold and the wind was howling that day. I agree in that it does look very solid. I didn't see any significant rust anywhere, which is always good. I just wonder what the inside of the tank looks like. I plan on seeing if I can scoop it up when I get back. Where I go from there, who knows?

ezmoney1979
02-13-2013, 08:23 PM
The last US90 I bought surprised me, looked like hell on the outside but no rust in the tank. Maybe you will get lucky!

Dirtcrasher
02-13-2013, 08:35 PM
What a shame that it just got dumped in the elements of weather.

How many are left out there just to rot; Shame.

Mike at VMS loves those 90's :D

JasonB
02-13-2013, 09:58 PM
That's a shame! And it's missing the pull start from what I can see, otherwise it looks solid. How long until you get back!? Have someone go get it out of the weather