PDA

View Full Version : I love Nor Easters!!!!!

Killbot
02-09-2013, 01:25 AM
Didn't get much snow so far. But enough to have fun.

dougspcs
02-09-2013, 08:49 AM
We got lots, city streets were all clogged and and everthing was shut down..got out my 87 250SX, hooked up ice fishing sled and loaded the snowblower. Drove it the 7-8 blocks to my father-in-laws house to clear his drive for him..

Probably one of the few times I'll be able to run a trike on a city street, see a cruiser at an intersection and have him just wave at me.

WIkid500
02-09-2013, 09:48 AM
We got lots, city streets were all clogged and and everthing was shut down..got out my 87 250SX, hooked up ice fishing sled and loaded the snowblower. Drove it the 7-8 blocks to my father-in-laws house to clear his drive for him..

Probably one of the few times I'll be able to run a trike on a city street, see a cruiser at an intersection and have him just wave at me.

Snow storms are the best for that. Love riding the trikes down city streets. The reaction is usually the same by the police, smile and wave.

Kintore
02-09-2013, 09:50 AM
I did the same, had my Big Red out with the plow and a slow moving sign, your mint in a snow storm

dougspcs
02-09-2013, 10:11 AM
Snow storms are the best for that. Love riding the trikes down city streets. The reaction is usually the same by the police, smile and wave.

I live in town with nearly no back yard..trailering and driving is a way of life to ride the toys.

So I take my small mercies when I get them..

Some day I'll have a big house with a big backyard that backs onto open space to play like some of you luck SOBs!!

Didn't get much snow so far. But enough to have fun.

By the way Killbot, cool pics..to bad your camera was focusing on the flakes of snow and not the trike! You would have had a couple keeper shots..I hate it when that happens..damned point and shoots!

Killbot
02-09-2013, 02:48 PM
Nor Easter part 2. 200x's turn.

jdm97ek4
02-09-2013, 09:07 PM
When we get snow in sw pa if its on the weekend and the streets are covered we will rip around for a while big powerslides never grt bothered where I live ppl ride up and doen the road all day long, I work in wv by dallas wv I think I see more side by sides on the road then cars haha

kb0nly
02-10-2013, 01:21 AM

I get to do that all day every day of the year here... Nice having an ATV permit process in place.

bkm
02-10-2013, 03:42 AM
When we were kids the County I lived in had one four wheel drive Bronco. We would call the police and act like there were people driving crazy in the area and the dispatcher would tell us that their 4x4 was on the other side of the County on a more important call. That would give us the green light to go anywhere we pleased on our bikes. We'd slide pass the Deputies in their Crown Vic's and they would just shake their heads at us. It was great.