PDA

View Full Version : 85 atc 250r with a crf pipe?

430xrider
12-10-2003, 07:02 PM
Who make this i have one but i am clueless

ATCRYDER
12-10-2003, 07:11 PM
4 Stroke Pipe on a 2 Stroke?......Theres an ingenius idea.

Did you mean CR?

short4stuff
12-10-2003, 07:12 PM
4 Stroke Pipe on a 2 Stroke?......Theres an ingenius idea.

Did you mean CR?

ya lol must of meant CR if not well you cant put the CRF on a 2 stroke

430xrider
12-10-2003, 07:22 PM
The brand on the header is crf who is that thought?

Billy Golightly
12-10-2003, 07:31 PM
CRF is a BRAND of pipe, and in this case thats what he's refering to instead of the bike. It stands for "Crotch Rocket Factory" I had one here that was for Greenboy, and while it was here I compared it to my LRD pipe (Both for a Tri-Z) and the CRF pipe had a MUCH longer taper on the stinger and even seemed larger in diamater. LRD is a top of the line pipe, so I would guess the CRF pipe is very good. Another thing is its not a stamped out peice of trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro like most of todays pipes, these are handmade cone style pipes. And they are of the highest quality. They don't get dents or dings in them when a rock throws up from you front tire, infact I'd say you could support the hole bike on one and not dent it in.

short4stuff
12-10-2003, 07:33 PM
CRF is a BRAND of pipe, and in this case thats what he's refering to instead of the bike. It stands for "Crotch Rocket Factory" I had one here that was for Greenboy, and while it was here I compared it to my LRD pipe (Both for a Tri-Z) and the CRF pipe had a MUCH longer taper on the stinger and even seemed larger in diamater. LRD is a top of the line pipe, so I would guess the CRF pipe is very good. Another thing is its not a stamped out peice of trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro like most of todays pipes, these are handmade cone style pipes. And they are of the highest quality. They don't get dents or dings in them when a rock throws up from you front tire, infact I'd say you could support the hole bike on one and not dent it in.

Ok in this case... get one. :D

430xrider
12-10-2003, 07:37 PM
Get one . I have one i was wondering who made it thought.Its really big then gets small at the back very cool looking i like it.

ATCRYDER
12-10-2003, 07:37 PM
I Stand Mistaken. :oops:

Those sound like some quality units from what Bill said.