PDA

View Full Version : Warrior vs Big Red

Psyonyde
12-09-2003, 10:36 PM
My friend says that his 89 warrior would pull my 83 Red around in the mud. I want to prove him wrong, but since the ground is all frozen up around here, I need some info to school him with. Anyone ever had one of these matches? This spring, I also plan on having a mud tug of war with my friend and his 'shee (which he thinks is untouchable at everything)
Anyone predict the results of this match?

Clioboy1200
12-10-2003, 01:52 PM
You'll beat the shee alright with the tug of war, you have the weight in the bike, he'll be left spinning round, you may well get covered in mud all the same. The guy I got my old red from used to pull start 4wd tractors with it! If the shee catches grip you'll just have to wreck his clutch with your super low 1st gear.

As for the warrior race, I dont know mate, give it a go....... ;)

atcmatt
12-10-2003, 06:50 PM
The big red will Kick the shee in a tug-o-war. One time I had a tug-o-war with a 600cc grizzly quad and I was on my es and he couldent beat me.......nor could I beat him (he was also in 4wd). So there ya go ;)

350XXX
12-10-2003, 06:59 PM
you should be able to walk the trike through the mud better than any quad. i have had both and the trike will always be better because the front end is lighter and you can gas it and pull back on the handle bars and rock the back end and WALK it out.

Bumb
12-10-2003, 07:00 PM
If you have a good set of tires you should be fine in the tug- o - war.

Psyonyde
12-10-2003, 08:42 PM
I'm gonna love seeing his face when his 4-wheeled POS gets pulled around.

renotrikeguy
12-10-2003, 09:03 PM
And if you really want to be able to rub it in his face... Have someone record it on video.. Then you can post a link for all us trike to download it.

:-P

J.D.
12-10-2003, 09:15 PM
IF you try crap like that with a Banshee he is probably gonna blow his top end from revving the piss out of it. HAHAHAHHAHAHA