PDA

View Full Version : Over sea scams?????????????????

Aaron2003
12-05-2003, 06:09 PM
look at these emails i've been getting...

1. Hello ,
This John Lee am auto dealer in London . Am Highly interesting in purchasing your ( 1983 Honda 250R ). Pls tell me your last offer fot it , describe the present condition and provide me pics if availabe . So i will be
looking forward to read from you bcos i want this transacting to be fast.
Regards,
John Lee

2. dear sir,
i 'm an american who works in texaco nig limited, and i have companies in african countries,i buy and sell both used and new cars & bike for my clients, let me know the cost of the 1983 Honda 250R and the present condition .meanwhile my client pay with a
certified cashier check . let me know the cost and the present
condition immediately .looking forward to your response.
regards..........
emmanuel.

are these guys for real my only reply to there emails was

(i'm not about to ship over sea)

i hope no one falls for this...

Aaron

Lots_Of_Nothing
12-05-2003, 06:16 PM
Hey aaron....anyone from africa or crap like that dont even bother with, especially if they spell that bad and there gonna send a certified check, haha,, its just a bunch of scams goin around lately....i mean.. come on, is there really anybody rippin around on R's in africa? hahahaha makes me laugh thinking about one of those skronny homeless kids ripping around a 83 R

Aaron2003
12-05-2003, 06:18 PM
thats damn funny.. thanks thats what i thought....

aaron

Dirtcrasher
12-05-2003, 06:22 PM
Yep, These guys absolutely S-U-C-K I get this one alot - we will provide a cashiers check immediately. It really makes me mad that they just keep sending emails until someone bites, and they will - Sometimes they forget and send me the same crap a month later. Another one I get is I am a buyer and my client is very interested in your KDX etc etc. I always email these people back and tell them to F - OFF.

Yet another is the I need help my father died and his money is in a secure account - BLAH BLAH BLAH - Last time a chick sent me that I replied " OK I will think about it but I have to have a photo of your boobs first - some men will do anything for a great set of t!ts" unfortunately she never wrote me back :( Dam and I was really gonna help!