PDA

View Full Version : Project junky.....anyone else?

midsouthtrikes
11-21-2012, 10:00 PM
I have a bad problem with buying a project and putting it in the shed without finishing it then buying another. I think I have about 13 or 14 trike,quad,bike projects I've bought in the last 10 years or so. I used to tell the wife its like a savings account, if we ever needed a little money I can sell off some parts to get by. Problem is I can't bring myself to sell anything. This is a sickness, does anyone else have this issue? I think wife will kill me someday, only if she knew how many bikes we have now...........:naughty:

midsouthtrikes
11-21-2012, 10:23 PM
I have a bad problem with buying a project and putting it in the shed without finishing it then buying another. I think I have about 13 or 14 trike,quad,bike projects I've bought in the last 10 years or so. I used to tell the wife its like a savings account, if we ever needed a little money I can sell off some parts to get by. Problem is I can't bring myself to sell anything. This is a sickness, does anyone else have this issue? I think wife will kill me someday, only if she knew how many bikes we have now...........:naughty:

sp8twn
11-21-2012, 10:27 PM
Dont feel bad,, my wife dont even keep track anymore i go thru so many!!:TrikesOwn

just ben
11-21-2012, 10:48 PM
I have a bad problem with buying a project and putting it in the shed without finishing it then buying another. I think I have about 13 or 14 trike,quad,bike projects I've bought in the last 10 years or so. I used to tell the wife its like a savings account, if we ever needed a little money I can sell off some parts to get by. Problem is I can't bring myself to sell anything. This is a sickness, does anyone else have this issue? I think wife will kill me someday, only if she knew how many bikes we have now...........:naughty:Take some pics,

aldochina
11-21-2012, 10:52 PM
probably describes alot of people here lol, atleast i break em down and box em up knowing it will be awhile before they ever see the light of day again!! " I really do plan on restoring all these honey". Plus its alot harder for her to tell how many are actually there when there in boxes!!

just ben
11-21-2012, 10:55 PM
we got it with the first thread.edit.... sorry this is the first thread. you can edit a post for spelling errors,no need to start another thread

midsouthtrikes
11-22-2012, 01:58 AM
Sorry......Not sure how it was posted twice, went in to fix spelling. Any way to remove it?