PDA

View Full Version : GOPRO users,has anyone tried the wifi bacpac?

redskinman
11-09-2012, 11:27 PM
Posted this in the open forum and got no response so Im trying here.
Was thinking about buying the wifi bacpac for my gopro.With the gopro ap your sposed to be able to view what the camera is seeing on your phone and also remotely control it and view video.All the reviews on it I read were mostly terrible,has anyone tried it?

Afrothunderkat
11-10-2012, 04:03 AM
Posted this in the open forum and got no response so Im trying here.
Was thinking about buying the wifi bacpac for my gopro.With the gopro ap your sposed to be able to view what the camera is seeing on your phone and also remotely control it and view video.All the reviews on it I read were mostly terrible,has anyone tried it?

All the videos i've seen using the combo work without a hiccup. Then again, they where.... sponsored and got several free black editions. Check out mark freeman on youtube, quad rider.

Any issues on release will be resolved via firmware updates.

redskinman
11-10-2012, 01:09 PM
All the videos i've seen using the combo work without a hiccup. Then again, they where.... sponsored and got several free black editions. Check out mark freeman on youtube, quad rider.

Any issues on release will be resolved via firmware updates.

I havent seen any videos of anybody using their phone with it,of course Ive seen gopro videos
The reviews on amazon about the wifi bacpac and app are not very good.I was hoping someone on here had actual experience using one

ONEBAD350X
11-10-2012, 07:46 PM
I have the wifi bacpack and I love it. I have a android though and the app is only available for ios right now. But the remote works great.