PDA

View Full Version : Bigger Tires, Lift kit?

jakerush
12-03-2003, 05:07 PM
Hey folks,

I'm new around here so forgive my ignorance. I have an '84 200s that I got for pretty cheap. I use it to go hunting. I was wondering if there was a way to lift it in some way. I'm not trying to punk it out or anything but I'm looking to lift it in some way wether that means some type of lift kit or bigger tires. I'm a pretty big guy and it sits pretty low so I was wondering if there was anything I could do. I don't know what size tires are on it now off the top of my head but I would guess they are the stock size. Like I said, sorry if this is a stupid topic, I was just curious.

Thanks for any help,
Jake

Trikeaholic
12-03-2003, 05:56 PM
When you use an ATV for hunting, does it matter what kind of tires you use? I mean, do you really want deep knobbies or mud tires to leave marks and impressions on the meat? :D :D :D

just joking. I just think that is funny "i use it for hunting" like on rambo, when the sherriff has the knife, and he says "what do you use this for?' and rambo says "hunting".

PS I dont think there is anything you can do to lift a 200S

Billy Golightly
12-03-2003, 05:57 PM
Man wheres that picture of the lifted ATC110 thats like 8ft tall, that thing owns. I still want to make one of those.