PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO, OTC Battle Between the States Series, Round 3

ATV On Demand
11-05-2012, 04:55 PM
Check out the highlights of the OTC Battle Between the States 2012 series, including coverage of Round 3 from Smith Road Raceway.

http://atvondemand.com/index.php?page=videos&section=memberview&vid_id=101123

jfaulkner02
11-06-2012, 01:19 PM
Thanks for posting, vid was awesome. Just wish I could race.

Tri-Z 250
11-06-2012, 01:38 PM
Well sorry I missed that one you guys were great to run against early on. The pushed back date wasn't open for me but you got luckey it was over 93* for the original. Rob you don't need to Love SmithRd as it's a track that grows on ya. The overwatered sections, and the MOhawk berms with the crazy layout each event. Smith is the kind of track anyone can ride and have fun. Going fast on it makes you a better rider at the end of the event. You really feel like you earn every spot you gained or held off. Hope this becomes a yearly thing and possibly add a state, or two. Thanks for the coverage!

fabiodriven
11-06-2012, 01:49 PM
Fantastic. My hat goes off to ATV On Demand, Rob, the Tim's, OTC, the tracks, etc... All good stuff to promote our favorite ATV. Well done boys!

I could see from the on-board with Rob how easy it is to get confused there.

rray62
11-06-2012, 07:36 PM
I could see from the on-board with Rob how easy it is to get confused there.

Yeah, that was a real learning experience for me. I'm used to being on tracks where you can see 70% to the entire thing, plus the fact there are trees there ready to knock you off the bike is intimidating. I kept blowing through the turns the first moto. We didn't get the first moto helmet cam because they decided to water the track again when we were on the gate, and it shut off. If the guys weren't so fast I could have taken more time to study the track :D

Dirtcrasher
11-06-2012, 08:42 PM
Yeah, that layout would easily confuse anyone.

TimSr
11-08-2012, 03:39 PM
Great video Joe! You should post it on the OTC forum. We have just started discussions for our 2013 schedule and we are hoping another Battle Between the States Series is on it.

Matrix
11-09-2012, 03:02 PM
For some reason I cannot load the site :(

I've been patiently waiting for the video so I could see myself pretending to race for so long to. I'll have to run to the parents house :)

Thanks for the video!!

Well I'm at the parents house now and it is still not loading. Is it just me?