10-19-2012, 03:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B78UDvzrBKU&feature=related

fabiodriven
10-19-2012, 03:42 PM
Who the christ do you think it is?

TecateDan
10-19-2012, 04:09 PM
Who the christ do you think it is?

Obviously I think it's him you trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro tard that's why i asked it in the title. What I was looking for is confirmation. you know what i'm might glad your not coming on th ride tomorrow or I'd roost you up

El Camexican
10-19-2012, 06:20 PM
That thing is too cool! Nice work! Is Mr. Big Wheel aware of its existence? He may just turn “green” with envy.
I got a say, I was totally expecting to see a full on WOT 2nd gear hole dig when the front dropped in the mud and you were obviously wishing that you had a quad with reverse, so here’s to hoping you’ll appease us with a video of some other form of bravado on that thing in the near future.:beer

TecateDan
10-19-2012, 09:27 PM
It's to bad he doesn't have a video of me taking a mud nap with it at TF on the motocross track. I can tell you fisrt hand 2 things.
1) ben can ride this mofo!!!
2) It's scary

That thing is too cool! Nice work! Is Mr. Big Wheel aware of its existence? He may just turn “green” with envy.
I got a say, I was totally expecting to see a full on WOT 2nd gear hole dig when the front dropped in the mud and you were obviously wishing that you had a quad with reverse, so here’s to hoping you’ll appease us with a video of some other form of bravado on that thing in the near future.:beer