PDA

View Full Version : My Trike

honda200
11-30-2003, 08:28 PM
Hello

As some people know, I have a 200X, and my parents are forcing me to sell it, I didnt have any pictures of it untill today, I didnt get any action shots, the camera i was borrowing had a 3/4 way dead battery and my friend didnt have a clue how to work it when i was doing huge wheelies on it, anywho, heres the deal on it

I am going to the local sled/bike/ATV shop and seeing what is there for a sled or a 4 wheeler, my dad wants my sled for himself, its a 1989 Yamaha Exciter 570 Liquid cooled machine of pure raw power, so, i was thinking, he gets my sled, i keep my trike, HMMMMMMMMMM sounds good to me, i will just trade all my other small engines under the bench (dirt bike, 31/2 horse briggs stratton, chainsaw) and the 1981 Yamaha Tri-moto 175 for a quad for my mom, they got a killer polaris 400 2 stroke in there, so, wish me luck, hope this works, and i always got connections for a new sled for about 50 bucks (no they aint stolen, just need new belly pan and carb tunned up, may be an old Moto-ski too or Snowcruiser, oh well)

Curtis