PDA

View Full Version : 83-84 250r super scoops

dezert250r
09-10-2012, 02:47 PM
Has any one on the site bought or have a set of the Curtis sparks super scoops on there trike? I bought a pair off eBay not knowing at first that here on the site the same person is selling some molded from some mailer shrouds. I receive them the other day and they were two different sizes. One was bigger than the other and didn't look right to me. One side even flairs out more then the other. LMK if they are suppose to be like this because it make me upset that you pay for a quality piece to put on and you don't always receive. Needless to say I didn't want to do the back and forth game with the company so I just kept them and trimmed them to my liking. They look some what descent now. I would post pics but can't up load pics from my I phone.

dezert250r
09-10-2012, 02:49 PM
help me upload I can text them. Thanks!

HONDA_ATC_FREAK
09-10-2012, 03:27 PM
I do believe they're supposed to be like that the bigger side goes with the pipe. but i could be wrong

dezert250r
09-10-2012, 04:33 PM
The one I got had the bigger side on the opposite side and flared out farther with serves no purpose since the pipe is on the other side. Idk it just seemed odd to me.