PDA

View Full Version : Best/Worst Trike video I have ever seen.

Afrothunderkat
08-30-2012, 12:22 AM
Videos or pics posted without helmets will be removed!!!

Don't know who this is. By far, the best trike video, I have ever seen.

Thought I posted it earlier before, but I just logged on saw that I have made no new posts.

gomer202
08-30-2012, 12:43 AM
Dont want to sounds like a d*ck but if i remember right videos posted without helmets will be removed. just so you know for next time. It looks bad on us trikers when one persob rides without a helmet and injures themselves and we need all the help we can get to remove the stereotype that trikes have aquired

Flossyb20
08-30-2012, 01:05 AM
Although I believe you can post the link to it without a problem...just not the video itself...

just ben
08-30-2012, 06:53 AM
someone find out who this is I would like to offer him a ride for the beaverdale hill climb Hahahahaha!

dougspcs
08-30-2012, 06:59 AM
So let me get this straight..you deleted the thread with the exact same video because Fabio bltch-slapped you? Then recreated it...

I think you missed the point he was making!!

fabiodriven
08-30-2012, 08:28 AM
So let me get this straight..you deleted the thread with the exact same video because Fabio bltch-slapped you? Then recreated it...

I think you missed the point he was making!!

He didn't delete it, the mods did. He's not smart enough to figure out he can't be posting that crap. I don't think he even saw my post on that thread.

toki
08-30-2012, 06:56 PM
and on the fourth day God proclaimed "Random insults shall be thrown about willy nilly!"

RiJiD-WILL
08-30-2012, 08:42 PM
and on the fourth day God proclaimed "Random insults shall be thrown about willy nilly!"

no kidding riding without a helmet gives us a bad name but badmouthing others that makes us look like a warm happy family.. :welcome: :crazy:

Howdy
08-30-2012, 09:12 PM
This thread is no longer needed because the original posting link was removed ( rule violation ).
With that said I am locking / closing this thread.
Got a problem with that PM me.
Howdy