PDA

View Full Version : Storage covers

Hair Bear Bunch
08-14-2012, 05:12 PM
Hi, having followed a link in another thread to the Hondaline brochure I'm sure I read about someone on here making fitted covers but I can't find the thread.
Anyone know who?
Thanks, Rob.

350Xccelerator
08-14-2012, 08:02 PM
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/118820-Universal-3-Wheeler-Covers-!-FOR-SALE-HERE

Dirtcrasher
08-14-2012, 11:30 PM
Buy a 300$ cover just so it's red and says "honda" or "ATC" or use a free old bottom mattress cover like I do....

Hair Bear Bunch
08-16-2012, 05:48 PM
That's the thread I was looking for, Thanks.
I've been looking at waterproof quad covers and had found a place that makes fitted covers for vintage tractors ect. in the U.K. so wanted to compare what was available.
I have used old sheets and even old ridge tents but thinking about treating the toys to something a little more snug.

just ben
08-16-2012, 09:41 PM
That's the thread I was looking for, Thanks.
I've been looking at waterproof quad covers and had found a place that makes fitted covers for vintage tractors ect. in the U.K. so wanted to compare what was available.
I have used old sheets and even old ridge tents but thinking about treating the toys to something a little more snug.I have 3 of them covers. they are very nice quality and fit well but if you are just looking for a dust cover
i would suggest getting the lighter weight cover.