PDA

View Full Version : supertrapp & bassani sound off

torque
06-07-2012, 03:27 PM
just thought i'd make a quick vid before and after i switched pipes. after a couple of quick jetting runs it became very clear that i did not have enough discs to make the 200 happy. my next set of days off i'm going to do some more hill climbing and see if there is any improvement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws9UiWqh-BY

yaegerb
06-07-2012, 05:26 PM
IMO, the Supertrapp sounds way better. The bassani reminds me of the old school DG sound....very throaty and blah, whereas the Supertrapp sounds sharp and just plain ridiculous...LOL. Can't wait to hear mine.

Interesting Supertrapp you have there. Mine looks completely different. I have the one with the aluminum sheath on the back end and mine is in three pieces as it looks like yours is only two.

torque
06-07-2012, 06:56 PM
IMO, the Supertrapp sounds way better. The bassani reminds me of the old school DG sound....very throaty and blah, whereas the Supertrapp sounds sharp and just plain ridiculous...LOL. Can't wait to hear mine.

Interesting Supertrapp you have there. Mine looks completely different. I have the one with the aluminum sheath on the back end and mine is in three pieces as it looks like yours is only two.

man ive got to say i love the bassani. power right from idle and pulls hard all the way through the rpm range. all though the supertrapp might have done better with a few more discs.

ya and my supertrapp is all steel, seems like the the head pipe is smaller than the aluminum bodied head pipes. i,m thinking about putting it for sale, and looking for a more exotic pipe :wondering:wondering:wondering