PDA

View Full Version : got my 200x running

vartiak15
11-22-2003, 08:17 PM
i finally got it running. and all i did was get a carb rebuild kit. and after i put it in it started up in about 5-6 kicks.

slippy4
11-24-2003, 10:45 PM
your carb was just dirty then (that carb kit that was in there was brand new) save the old parts then because there still good. glad to hear it still runs though

vartiak15
11-24-2003, 11:07 PM
well it could be a differnt carb. the hole bike could have different parts who knows. and how do i post picks? so i can get some up. Still waiting for christmas so i can get the new exhaust. Got and sugestions as far as a brand? I want something chrome. is there any other one besides the dg power four stroke?

slippy4
11-25-2003, 12:34 PM
nope, the carbs original, and was just rebuilt at the very end of june (maybe july 1st or so as i took it up north 4th of july weekend to do some trail riding) the easiest way of posting pics is sending it through someones e-mail and have them do it as it takes forever to type how do do it. if you want send them to me, slippy4@msn.com . there was a post about exhaust a little bit ago, and i think most people came up with the DG krome power with spark arrester. That what was on the bike, and it really helps and sounds awesome.