PDA

View Full Version : A Polaris filled day!

Blown 331
06-02-2012, 09:15 PM
On my way to work this morning I met Captain Weezy at a Wal-Mart at 6am to buy his Polaris 3-wheeler. Great to meet you, Shawn and thanks for selling it to me, it will live again. I didn't take any more close up pics since he did a fine job of that here.
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/144352-I-saved-a-P3-today?highlight=POLARIS
Upon looking it over a bit I realized that a parts bike will be needed to save this one. Its missing the carb, air box, throttle cable, choke cable & lever, key, rear brake lever, front spocket, throttle housing cover, front rack and probably more. Plus the front brake lever is broken off and the part of the throttle housing that is there is damaged. Other than that she's pretty solid. lol
So I surfed craigslist while at work and found a 1987 Trail Boss with a locked up engine. I had actually seen that bike on craigslist on and off for about 6 months. I called the guy and he still had it. So when I got out of work I went to pick that up as well, without even making it home with the Scrambler. lol.
Its got everything I need other than a front rack, big deal. Its in great condition. Its almost a shame to take it apart but it has too many wheels. lol. I ended up giving $150 for it, what a deal. The seller told me to ebay the gas tank and I'll probably get my $150 back. It also came with a brand new clutch cover which is worth some money as well. My first 2 have red writing on the seat and the 2 I got today have white writing. Here are some pics from the day.

http://i1041.photobucket.com/albums/b411/Blown_331/20120602_185139.jpg?t=1338684384

http://i1041.photobucket.com/albums/b411/Blown_331/20120602_185550.jpg?t=1338684362

http://i1041.photobucket.com/albums/b411/Blown_331/20120602_191255.jpg?t=1338684328

http://i1041.photobucket.com/albums/b411/Blown_331/20120602_191310.jpg?t=1338684306

Trackburger
06-02-2012, 10:14 PM
Looks like a great donor, couldnt have worked out better! Are your other 2 working??? Nice Polaris collection BTW,.....You dont see those too often, and definitly not that many in one spot!!!

Blown 331
06-02-2012, 11:07 PM
Well theres one other spot on the board you can find at least that many. lol. Yep the other 2 are in great working order, neither one really needs anything at all. I rode them both today.
I also forgot that the new Scrambler is also missing the upper motor mount and the kill switch is broken off, again the Trail Boss can provide both pieces.

Howdy
06-03-2012, 12:16 AM
VERY nice collection there!!! It's great to see another Member that loves these as much as mik6, my boy, and I do.

Well theres one other spot on the board you can find at least that many. lol. Yep the other 2 are in great working order, neither one really needs anything at all. I rode them both today.
I also forgot that the new Scrambler is also missing the upper motor mount and the kill switch is broken off, again the Trail Boss can provide both pieces.

Well 2 spots!! I hope your coming to TF this year and bringing a P3 or 3 ( LOL ).
I am pretty sure there will 2 ( hopefully more ) in my New to me trailer. I am currently working on my main one ( #3, getting big repair ), #4 might get started before TF, but not sure if it will be done. #5 is in need of a major work and time is limited so it won't be this year. LOL #6 was used as a parts machine as the frame was toast. Be sure you check your main frames under the engine area for wear, cracks, holes on the bottom side. I have seen a couple bad ones.
Howdy

dirtface
06-03-2012, 04:34 AM
Will the emblems off of the quad tank work on the 3-wheelers?

Howdy
06-03-2012, 08:55 AM
Will the emblems off of the quad tank work on the 3-wheelers?

No the Tank emblems for the quad is different. After quite a bit of trial and error I am close to having the repo P3 emblems ready for beta testing.
Howdy

Blown 331
06-03-2012, 10:22 AM
VERY nice collection there!!! It's great to see another Member that loves these as much as mik6, my boy, and I do.

Well 2 spots!! I hope your coming to TF this year and bringing a P3 or 3 ( LOL ).
I am pretty sure there will 2 ( hopefully more ) in my New to me trailer. I am currently working on my main one ( #3, getting big repair ), #4 might get started before TF, but not sure if it will be done. #5 is in need of a major work and time is limited so it won't be this year. LOL #6 was used as a parts machine as the frame was toast. Be sure you check your main frames under the engine area for wear, cracks, holes on the bottom side. I have seen a couple bad ones.
Howdy

Yep! Funny thing is back in the day my uncle and my dad each had a late 80s Trail Boss 4x4 and they were both junk to say the least. That put a real bad taste in everyones mouth for Polaris so everyone was really shocked that I was going after the 3-wheelers. I remember when I got my first one all the sounds really took me back. lol. The engine sound, the starter sound, the pull start sound. I kind of hope I don't find any more. lol. I'm running out of room but theres no way I can stop buying them!
TF this year isn't going to happen. I've got a regular cab 76 F-250 right now, horrible mileage plus I have a one month old son. We are looking for a newer extended cab truck so next year might be a possibility. My wife loves trips, we usually take several 1500 mile to over 2200 miles trips on my Harley per year so she will come too.
I never knew the frame deal, thanks for the tip.

No the Tank emblems for the quad is different. After quite a bit of trial and error I am close to having the repo P3 emblems ready for beta testing.
Howdy

My first one was missing the tank emblems. My second one had them but they were cracked (silver lettering). I ended up finding a set NOS from a sled salvage yard. I bought them to try to pull a mold from. I bought an alumilite kit with jeswineharts's influence. Then I somehow found 7 more NOS ones. They are all the gold lettering. At that point I decided to use my casting kit for something else- still haven't figured that out.
Now the first 2 NOS emblems and the next 7 are different. The first 2 are machined to accept removable push pins for hanging them. The 7 have the push pin built it and they have a border cast into the front of the emblem. I took the worst looking out of the 7 (they have shelf wear) and put them on my first one (matches the gold PVT emblem, my other 2 have silver PVT emblems). These were the emblems with built in push pins. When I pushed them on I felt I pushed them on too far, the emblem we being bent to the shape of the tank quite a bit. Well a few weeks later the emblem was laying on the ground, the built in push pins broke off. I plan on putting that back on with 2 sided tape. I checked a Polaris parts website and there are 3 part numbers for Scrambler tank emblems. There was an original 1985 part number then a number that replaced it. I think that explains my 2 different gold emblems. The original was probably the pins that break off. The 3rd emblem was 1986 which is the silver.
I am still interested in some of your repop emblems.
Here's a pic of a Scrambler vs Trail Boss emblem and a pic of my others.

http://i1041.photobucket.com/albums/b411/Blown_331/09-24-11_1611.jpg?t=1338731966

http://i1041.photobucket.com/albums/b411/Blown_331/01-19-12_1359.jpg?t=1338731943

Howdy
06-03-2012, 10:46 AM
/me drooling!!! LOL
I am trying to mold the repo's so they fit the tank without having to bend them. ;) Yes, the molding is one heck of a learning curve. I have made a couple molds and scrapped more than I used. LOL I do have 1 mold working pretty good ( different item ) but still tweeking improving it some + waiting on inserts to put it into full production. Beta testing 2 of these on my one machines now ( 1 with and 1 without a insert ).

When I get the emblems going 100% I will be happy. The one mold was modified and is now curing. Got 2-3 more mods to do and if they work as planned I can start pulling parts and testing them.

I also found something and am trying to get it finished on my P3 that will be a first on the site ( to my knowledge ). Details to come once I figure this out completely. ;)
Howdy

CRAZY70MAN
06-03-2012, 11:44 AM
Keep me posted on any repro emblems also Howdy. I am in need for a few too.

fabiodriven
06-03-2012, 12:12 PM
I am loving all of these Polarises showing up. I really enjoyed seeing Big Mike's on the last NH ride, even though every time I turn around he seems to be trying to sell it... :wondering

jays375
06-03-2012, 12:20 PM
Just saw one for sale locally,think for a grand.It was not in to good of condition.Pretty beat up,parts machine really.Somebody bought it pretty quick.

Blown 331
06-03-2012, 12:22 PM
/me drooling!!! LOL
I am trying to mold the repo's so they fit the tank without having to bend them. ;) Yes, the molding is one heck of a learning curve. I have made a couple molds and scrapped more than I used. LOL I do have 1 mold working pretty good ( different item ) but still tweeking improving it some + waiting on inserts to put it into full production. Beta testing 2 of these on my one machines now ( 1 with and 1 without a insert ).

When I get the emblems going 100% I will be happy. The one mold was modified and is now curing. Got 2-3 more mods to do and if they work as planned I can start pulling parts and testing them.

I also found something and am trying to get it finished on my P3 that will be a first on the site ( to my knowledge ). Details to come once I figure this out completely. ;)
Howdy

That sounds great on the emblems.
I've had a couple ideas for a modified Scrambler, I wonder if you might be working on one. I was thinking it would be neat to install an adjustable rear belt pulley off a little newer Polaris to increase the gear ratio range. I also was thinking of a high/low transmission and also an air cooled 4-stroke Polaris engine.

captainweezy
06-03-2012, 01:41 PM
Nice to meet you. After I met you I picked up that 185s. Dang thing started first pull. Just needed a recoil rebuild but I already did that. I am glad it all worked out.

Blown 331
06-03-2012, 03:03 PM
I still have to swap things like the kill switch, brake levers and put the clutch cover on but I just got done riding it!

Keepah Rolln
06-03-2012, 05:30 PM
Someday I hope to find one cheap for a resto project....I seen one for sale for 900$ and it was rusted worse than a ford left in the ocean for 10 years. Not to mention it was spray painted 5 different colors...lol

Howdy
06-03-2012, 06:13 PM
That sounds great on the emblems.
I've had a couple ideas for a modified Scrambler, I wonder if you might be working on one. I was thinking it would be neat to install an adjustable rear belt pulley off a little newer Polaris to increase the gear ratio range. I also was thinking of a high/low transmission and also an air cooled 4-stroke Polaris engine.

I have thought about putting a bigger engine in one, but I am happy with the power I currently have. The "Project" isn't a modification it's a addition.
Howdy

Amater45
06-03-2012, 07:15 PM
Someday I hope to find one cheap for a resto project....I seen one for sale for 900$ and it was rusted worse than a ford left in the ocean for 10 years. Not to mention it was spray painted 5 different colors...lol

I saw that one i think too haha, it was in bad shape.

captainweezy
06-03-2012, 07:25 PM
I still have to swap things like the kill switch, brake levers and put the clutch cover on but I just got done riding it!
That is sweet, I am thrilled it did not have any other issues. That's just great to hear.

Blown 331
06-03-2012, 08:28 PM
I have thought about putting a bigger engine in one, but I am happy with the power I currently have. The "Project" isn't a modification it's a addition.
Howdy

Snow plow? I wouldn't mind that myself. I'm kinda considering a Scrambler 500 4x4 for that. Sucks there's no low range on either.

Blown 331
06-03-2012, 08:34 PM
That is sweet, I am thrilled it did not have any other issues. That's just great to hear.

Its running great and starts right up. I still have a few hours of work to do on it yet. Mainly bolt the fenders and clutch cover on. The rear brake cable is also locked up. After that it will be completely rideabe and useable.

Blown 331
06-04-2012, 10:13 AM
I think I'm going to do quite well on that Trail Boss gas tank. http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item3a7410fc1e&item=251055373342&nma=true&pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&rt=nc&si=iBetjSRMvqy3TH%252BxtQXg2OWvoqg%253D&vxp=mtr&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Then I still have to sell the front fenders, struts, front rack, bumper, A-arms, tie rods, steering stem, hubs, front brakes & cable.

Big Mike
06-04-2012, 10:24 AM
I am loving all of these Polarises showing up. I really enjoyed seeing Big Mike's on the last NH ride, even though every time I turn around he seems to be trying to sell it... :wondering

Everything is for sale for a price, but I dont know if I could sell it, I love that god damn thing. Used it yesterday to pull some scrap iron out of the backyard and it performed as I expected it to.

Blown 331
06-04-2012, 10:30 AM
Has anyone ever started a Polaris club thread on here like the 200x, 250r and 350x threads? I'd love to see everyones Scramblers.

Big Mike
06-04-2012, 10:31 AM
Has anyone thought of dropping one of the 400 top ends on one of these scramblers? If my top end goes out, I think that is what I am going to do.

Blown 331
06-04-2012, 10:33 AM
Has anyone thought of dropping one of the 400 top ends on one of these scramblers? If my top end goes out, I think that is what I am going to do.

I don't know much about any other Polaris models but the 400 I'm thinking of is liquid cooled, is there an air cooled 400 too?

Big Mike
06-04-2012, 10:50 AM
You might be right, but I remember when I was rebuilding my buddy's 90 Trailblazer, when we were looking for a top end kit, we can across a 400 big bore kit for this motor which is air cooled, just cannot seem to find it again after scouring ebay.

Big Mike
06-04-2012, 10:54 AM
Also, does anyone know if there is a taller front tire available for these machines that will help correct the "bullfrog" look?

Blown 331
06-04-2012, 10:58 AM
You might be right, but I remember when I was rebuilding my buddy's 90 Trailblazer, when we were looking for a top end kit, we can across a 400 big bore kit for this motor which is air cooled, just cannot seem to find it again after scouring ebay.

Well if theres a 400 big bore for a Trailblazer then that should fit these Scramblers as well, that would be awesome.

Also, does anyone know if there is a taller front tire available for these machines that will help correct the "bullfrog" look?

Taller tire would be kinda nice as well. I only have one factory front tire and even though its the same size, it seems to be taller than the others. So it seems swapping to an aftermarket front tire makes that issue even worse. Swapping to a 9 or 10 inch front wheel would be nice. I'd like to find an aluminum front wheel that fits then switch to aluminum on the rear as well.

Big Mike
06-04-2012, 11:05 AM
Taller tire would be kinda nice as well. I only have one factory front tire and even though its the same size, it seems to be taller than the others. So it seems swapping to an aftermarket front tire makes that issue even worse. Swapping to a 9 or 10 inch front wheel would be nice. I'd like to find an aluminum front wheel that fits then switch to aluminum on the rear as well.

Yeah, mine has an aftermarket front tire and it just looks goofy, I remember when I first got it, I thought maybe the front forks were blown out, and then I started looking at all the pictures I could find and saw they were all like that. Then I noticed the 225 dx was the same way, since this is where the front end for these came from. I dont know the likelihood of finding a bigger front wheel since it is that goofy 3 lug Yamaha setup.

Blown 331
06-04-2012, 11:21 AM
I wonder if a Big Red front axle, brakes and wheel would fit the fork? I've got a spare 250SX front end, I could try that out sometime.

Big Mike
06-04-2012, 11:34 AM
Give it a shot and report back. Thats what my buddy was saying yesterday, "Too Bad, you can take the front stuff of that (my 85 250sx), and put it on that (my 86 P3)"

Howdy
06-04-2012, 04:11 PM
Has anyone ever started a Polaris club thread on here like the 200x, 250r and 350x threads? I'd love to see everyones Scramblers.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/142567-Polaris-3-Wheeler-Owners-Only-Please

Blown 331
06-04-2012, 04:13 PM
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/142567-Polaris-3-Wheeler-Owners-Only-Please

Sweet! I'll bump that with one of my pics!

Howdy
06-04-2012, 04:13 PM
I think I'm going to do quite well on that Trail Boss gas tank. http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item3a7410fc1e&item=251055373342&nma=true&pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&rt=nc&si=iBetjSRMvqy3TH%252BxtQXg2OWvoqg%253D&vxp=mtr&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc (http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?campid=5336526073&toolid=10001&mpre=http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item3a7410fc1e&item=251055373342&nma=true&pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&rt=nc&si=iBetjSRMvqy3TH%252BxtQXg2OWvoqg%253D&vxp=mtr&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc)

Then I still have to sell the front fenders, struts, front rack, bumper, A-arms, tie rods, steering stem, hubs, front brakes & cable.

Let me know when your done selling your Trail boss stuff. I have some to sell but won't list them while yours is being sold. ;)
Howdy

fabiodriven
06-04-2012, 06:57 PM

Everything is for sale for a price, but I dont know if I could sell it, I love that god damn thing. Used it yesterday to pull some scrap iron out of the backyard and it performed as I expected it to.

Think of all those things you're always regretting selling Miguel Grande. This is one of those things. Some things you just can't put a price tag on and that trike fits you like a glove. If you do sell it, I'll be "I told ya so-ing" you for years to come.

Big Mike
06-04-2012, 07:07 PM
hahaha i am sure you would buddy

Blown 331
06-04-2012, 10:03 PM
Let me know when your done selling your Trail boss stuff. I have some to sell but won't list them while yours is being sold. ;)
Howdy

Thanks I appreciate that. But go ahead and list your stuff now. I still need to take the 4 wheeler apart. It's nice being able to roll it around until I pick out a corner for the carcass. LOL.

Howdy
06-04-2012, 10:24 PM
Thanks I appreciate that. But go ahead and list your stuff now. I still need to take the 4 wheeler apart. It's nice being able to roll it around until I pick out a corner for the carcass. LOL.
Mine needs taken apart as well, but I'm only taking the front end off and selling what won't work for a P3. I will try to get started tomorrow night.
Howdy

Blown 331
06-04-2012, 10:46 PM
That's my exact plan as well.

Howdy
06-06-2012, 09:39 PM
Love the ride of the P3's, but this one is being a royal pain. Just in time for TF12 I found the top end is toasted. Pulled my spare top end and found it's worse. Both jugs are out to be bored new pistons on the way, but they might not be back / ready before TF.
So Pulled the 2 project P3's out and am going to try pulling a quick build so I can have at least 1 spare P3 at TF. Chances of having 4 there with me is VERY slim!!! But you never know. I still have 2 70's to get ready ( one minor, one major work ). It will be down to the wire and I have been working on my machines for months. ARGGGG

Howdy

Blown 331
06-06-2012, 10:38 PM
Damn that sucks. I haven't had any engine issues with mine. The 3 wheeler and 4 wheeler I just bought both have locked up rear brake cables. Now I'm down to 1 nos cable. My new 1 is turning out pretty good. I saw you mention the transmissions in another thread. Are they an issue? All mine function great, plus I have a spare in the trail boss.

Xowner
06-06-2012, 10:57 PM
Anyone have a nice front motor mount they wanna come off?

Howdy
06-07-2012, 12:43 AM
Damn that sucks. I haven't had any engine issues with mine. The 3 wheeler and 4 wheeler I just bought both have locked up rear brake cables. Now I'm down to 1 nos cable. My new 1 is turning out pretty good. I saw you mention the transmissions in another thread. Are they an issue? All mine function great, plus I have a spare in the trail boss.

Some times the cases break where the swing arm bolts fit in. The inserts that go into the swing are bolt hole on the transmission are discontinued ( mik6 told me this ). I really need to find some or have some made as I need 5 of them now. Also some people don't check the oil in the trannys and that causes the chain to wear out. I have 1 NOS chain that another member wanted, but hasn't followed through ( I am about to cancel the deal and put it into my Not for sale stash here shortly ).

Anyone have a nice front motor mount they wanna come off?
You need the metal bracket or the rubber mount? I should have a metal bracket, but I am needing at least 3 more rubber mounts. Last I check the rubber was still available and I plan on ordering 10-15 of them just incase they discontinue them. ;)
Howdy

Big Mike
06-07-2012, 08:34 AM
Howdy, sorry meant to shoot you back a message, but the machine I needed that for is now being parted out, so I am not longer in need of that chain. Again, sorry about that. It was my buddy's machine that I was working on, and as we tore further and further into it, the machine looked more and more like a parts machine which it is now.

Xowner
06-07-2012, 09:35 AM
You need the metal bracket or the rubber mount? I should have a metal bracket, but I am needing at least 3 more rubber mounts. Last I check the rubber was still available and I plan on ordering 10-15 of them just incase they discontinue them. ;)
Howdy

The metal bracket sir. They wont discontinue the rubbers because they fit too many other new polaris atv's. If you wanna come off one let me know how much and i need it put in the asap. Not to me but my good friend Itrike

Itrike
06-07-2012, 09:53 AM
The metal bracket sir. They wont discontinue the rubbers because they fit too many other new polaris atv's. If you wanna come off one let me know how much and i need it put in the asap. Not to me but my good friend Itrike

Why thank you Jon. I'll order the rubber peice today mine is toast. Eather of you have a good rear shock by any chance?

Blown 331
06-07-2012, 10:36 AM
I don't have a shock. Two of mine are kind of bouncy. The newer 4 wheelers have a longer shock. It would be nice to adapt 1 from something else. What are you guys doing for the air boots that go from the air box to the frame and the clutch cover to the air duct? I found four NOS boots, but since then I found that you can make like 20 of them from a 70cc dirt bike inner tube. Lol.

Blown 331
06-07-2012, 11:25 AM
Here's my newest one. The one one from Captain Weezy at the start of this thread. Its all put together, running and functioning great. I still want to swap the rear wheels and tires and floor boards with the trail boss for cosmetic reasons. I also need to pressure wash it. I thought about using the trail boss rear fenders just to have a different color.

http://i1041.photobucket.com/albums/b411/Blown_331/20120607_100931.jpg

Here's a before pic from Captain Weezys original thread from roughly the same angle.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=147405&d=1337903996

Xowner
06-07-2012, 11:41 AM
Wow, doesnt even look like the same bike! Great job. Now one of you guys come off a front motor mount. ASAP! Need for TF!

Blown 331
06-07-2012, 12:19 PM
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=250955343930

Howdy
06-07-2012, 06:25 PM

Get me your address and we can settle up at TF.

I don't have a shock. Two of mine are kind of bouncy. The newer 4 wheelers have a longer shock. It would be nice to adapt 1 from something else. What are you guys doing for the air boots that go from the air box to the frame and the clutch cover to the air duct? I found four NOS boots, but since then I found that you can make like 20 of them from a 70cc dirt bike inner tube. Lol.

I used part of a front fork boot ( 350x? ). Works sweet!!

captainweezy
06-07-2012, 10:43 PM
Looks like it did go to a good new home! Great job. Now I have got to get to your place and ride it!

Blown 331
06-08-2012, 08:44 AM
Looks like it did go to a good new home! Great job. Now I have got to get to your place and ride it!

Thanks and that sounds good to me!

Blown 331
06-08-2012, 03:01 PM
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=250955343930

Someone already bought them both.

Xowner
06-08-2012, 04:21 PM

:cool: .

Howdy
06-08-2012, 08:22 PM

I have some Stainless steel and I plan on making a few mounts and see how they hold up, plus they will add some BLING!!!
Howdy

Blown 331
06-08-2012, 08:29 PM
Wow, Howdy you are the man when it comes to these scramblers! Do you know anything about cyclone exhaust? It looks a lot different then scrambler or trail boss exhaust. There's 1 on ebay right now if you're interested.

Howdy
06-09-2012, 09:56 PM
Wow, Howdy you are the man when it comes to these scramblers! Do you know anything about cyclone exhaust? It looks a lot different then scrambler or trail boss exhaust. There's 1 on ebay right now if you're interested.
I wished I knew anything about the exhaust, but I currently don't. I do know Polaris de-tuned the 250's at some point.

I do know where to get a cylinder done to 265cc. I should have sent out my one cylinder the other day to get one done ( would have been back Thusday or Friday ). But I decided to go with OEM stock style pistons that this other place. When I called them they said they were in stock. 1 day later they said they were out of stock and it would be a 3-5 day delay. argggggg
The pistons were to be here today so I could get them to the machine shop Monday, they would get them back to me on Thursday. Now with a 3-5 day delay P3 #1 is very questionable for TF. I want to leave Monday night / Tuesday morning ( 18th-19th ), but may get delayed. I have sent a email to the company and requested them to overnight them to me. sorry for the rant here, but I had to vent!!!

I wouldn't say I'm the man on the scramblers. I just know what I like, what I ( and some others ) need, and have a fairly good source for materials ( new , used, and retro fitted ). If it's completely out of reach ( material and or ability ), I'm doing a pretty good at finding people to help. It pays to have friends with the proper knowledge.

I did come up with 2 like new items Thursday, one was mentioned here ( found it on my one machine ) and I will be making those soon. Going to be a late night in the Hobby room tonight. I got to finish 2 molds and maybe start making 4 more. I need to test 2 items Monday so I can get the proper materials ordered and in so I can test, show, donate, and sell a few parts at TF ( and the 3WW store right afterwards ).
Howdy