PDA

View Full Version : 250R "Set up manual" - anybody bought one yet??

Dirtcrasher
11-22-2003, 12:35 PM
Just wondering if any of us bought one of these yet?? I'm very curious as to the content of it .....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10066&item=2443965985

He doesn't say that it's a photocopy but he's sold a couple dozen or more by now so I think they are a copy. Only a dozen pages in them but sounds like material we could all use.

Jez
11-22-2003, 02:08 PM
I came across a number of these manuals a while back for pretty much all the ATC's and they're pretty interesting, but once you've seen one, you've seen them all. It starts off with a picture of a packed up honda crate and ends up with a picture of a complete threewheeler as we all know and love them, with loads of detailed pictures in between of whatever threewheeler it relates to in various stages of build.

Basically, as all three wheelers came from the factory "CKD" (completely knocked down), these manuals were the build sheets/instructions for the dealers, showing them how to put them together and listing what parts should be included in the crate.

As far as I can tell, the ones that guy is selling on eBay are original, as they're on glossy paper and look like they're prined rather than copied, but I could be wrong. I guess it'll take someone who has bought one from him to tell us that, but if it helps, the originals were always in black and white.

skippy
11-22-2003, 03:31 PM
im looking at one as we speak, yes they are good to look at once, but no informative information.. just to buy one cheap and look at it once is cool.. dont spend a fortune on one, you will not learn anythg.. truly..

freaksfix
11-22-2003, 07:41 PM
Mine are in the mail...... I got 4, 250R 350x 250sx and bigred

ATCnut
11-23-2003, 12:21 AM
I got a 250sx and a 350X. they will go in the books with the factory manuals and the parts lists. Looked like something neat to have.