PDA

View Full Version : why is it when you decide to sell, craigslist if full of the same stuff?

Jim mac
05-28-2012, 10:35 PM
I watch craigslist for threewheelers pretty regularly. found my project 200X on there for 50 bucks, used alot of what I had left over, plus bought a motor, gas tank, fender, brakes etc and got it running nicely. Decided to sell it recently.
I havent really seen many 200X's listed lately. There was what was left of two thats been parted for 200, and a complete one but not so pretty for 475. I felt I had a chance of getting some interest at 450 being the most complete and running on craigslist. Then in the past few days, theres one for 300 needing a clutch and front fender, another basket case for 200, looks fairly complete except the motor looks to have been left open to the weather. Another one pops up for 400 today!
And even at 450 I never did get a call or email showing any interest. May have to just hang on to it for now. jim

captainweezy
05-28-2012, 11:21 PM
Just like when your dating a girl exclusively, it seems there is many that you could get with but when you break up, they are hard to find. Im married and have been since 2004. Thats how it was back then it.
Maybe you should just keep it.