PDA

View Full Version : Good news for ATC/TRX owners

tecat-z
05-09-2012, 04:58 PM
Just got off the phone with Tom from ESR, and in chatting he told me that Eddie was nearing completion of all new center cases that are direct replacements for the now hard to find, and discontinued Honda pieces. He also said that they are also now beginning the design phase of all new complete and upgraded transmissions that will be able to deal with the power these large displacement engines can produce. That place has amazing resources, and is still very much involved with keeping the 2 strokes alive for the forseable future. With this news, and better than oem design. Who knows how big and reliable the 250R will become? Or, for the guy needing a replacement set due to some bad luck...Ya need not worry and spend good money on someone elses old stripped and damaged cases. They will be here shortly.

RIDE-RED 250r
05-09-2012, 05:06 PM
Hopefully they can get their QC game stepped up. They have had their share of issues, but they are definitely worth supporting being that they are still dedicated to keeping the old classics alive and well!

Buster Brown
05-09-2012, 08:12 PM
Good to know, Ed. Thanks for the info.
Definitely nice to hear somebody's still working on these old bikes. I'm sure it's a rather high dollar investment on their part doing all this R&D. Props to 'em!

110klt
05-09-2012, 08:20 PM
Just 2 strokes????

Xowner
05-09-2012, 08:39 PM
Hopefully they can get their QC game stepped up. They have had their share of issues, but they are definitely worth supporting being that they are still dedicated to keeping the old classics alive and well!

Pat on the back for trying to keep them going. The Quality of these cases will always keep the value up on the oem ones ESR fit and finish sucks.

johnny's X
05-09-2012, 08:45 PM
I was not very impressed in the port work done on my 370 kit. Have yet to ride it so idk about the power