PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE READ!!! PowerSport Superstore Feedback

scottytohotty48
04-19-2012, 05:20 PM
It came time for me to order my pipe for my 84 250r so I browsed the net and came across the cheapest deal 184.52 for a brand new DG Pipe, not to bad. There was also free shipping which was also a bonus. Im staying in Florida for a bit so I got it shipped to my address to save on shipping costs. I ordered the pipe April 18th around 10 am and it said 1-3 buissness days delivery which was fine to me. I checked today for shipping status and it said it should be here by the 26-30th and it hadnt been shipped yet. I thought maybe they were busy and didnt have time to get it to the post office, but its been 2 full buissness days to do so. Normally Im very patient with recieving items but as I am headin back home to Canada the 26th this was a problem to me. I googled feedback for the PowerSport Superstore and unfortunatly its all negative. After a good 30 minutes of searching for the stores phone number hidden on the bottom of the stores page I gave them a call. The line was busy so I tried again In ten minutes. Same thing happened for another hour. Finally I got through and was greated by a teenager with a bad attitude. I told him the problem and asked to cancel it and he got all offended and told me its not the companys fault and the handling time for there store is usually a week alone. Keep in mind the store is Located in Texas... I told him I would like my credit card to be refunded and he told me he didnt think it was possible even though it hadnt been shipped yet. Finally I got the worked to cancel my order and he rudely hung up on me. Im still awaiting to get a credit card notice of my cancellation. I urge you folks, do not waiste your time with this company.
Ive included the stores website and did a google search about the stores feedback and included some links.

http://www.powersportsuperstore.com/

http://www.raptorforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61272

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=673222

http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/general-sportbikes/395532-anyone-ever-order-powersportsuperstore.html

murfman
04-19-2012, 05:59 PM
Hmm, I did the same thing and bought based on the cheapest shipped price to my door. I ordered a FMF exhaust, a quiet core, and a jet kit for my daughters 300ex from them on the Monday April 16th, the delivery window according to Amazon is the 20th thru the 25th. The exhaust showed up yesterday, the 18th. The only thing I did not like is there was no invoice or packing slip in the boxes, and it looks like everything is marked shipped and I did not receive the jet kit. Anyway I dropped them an E-mail asking about the jet kit and got a reply within 10 minutes stating that the jet kit will be delivered by the 25th, which is when I was originally expecting the entire order. So far I have been pretty happy, we will see about the jet kit I guess.

murfman
04-19-2012, 06:06 PM
I could not remember, and just checked. I ordered my progressive fork springs for my 350X from them last fall and received the order within a week then as well, even though thet stated shipping would be 2 weeks. I must have just gotten lucky.

Koozie
04-20-2012, 08:48 AM
I bought alot of stuff for my honda 50 pit bike, ordered probly and handful of times and every orderwas there within a week.

El Camexican
04-20-2012, 09:07 AM
Sorry to hear all your woes. I get so P.O.ed when I drive up from Mexico to pick up things that should have been delivered weeks ago only to find out that they never made it because the daughter of the seller’s wife’s cousin forgot to put it in the mail when he took a three week cruise. Unfortunately a lot of places don’t stock large or expensive parts like pipes & tanks; they just have them shipped from the distributors, or factory when they get an order. More hands to pass through, more potential problems. The sad thing is even if they do things right 1,000 times no one will post about their great experience, but screw up once and it news the next day. I guess that’s just human nature. I laughed about the hidden phone # you mentioned. Isn’t that nuts how some places won’t list a number? I ALWAYS look for the phone number and address and I call before I click the first time I buy from a place. If they don’t have a number, or there is no answer I won’t buy using a credit card. In fact I’m getting to the point now that if a place doesn’t take PayPal I avoid buying from them.

scottytohotty48
04-21-2012, 09:45 AM
Yes your right, it my fault not to research the company a little better before I bought from them. The website said they had 7 instock but oh well I guess Ill have to suck it up and pay a ton for shipping from a nother company to Canada. The old saying "Do something good and 3 people will hear, but if you do something wrong 12 people will hear about it."

Howdy
04-21-2012, 10:09 AM
Yes your right, it my fault not to research the company a little better before I bought from them. The website said they had 7 instock but oh well I guess Ill have to suck it up and pay a ton for shipping from a nother company to Canada. The old saying "Do something good and 3 people will hear, but if you do something wrong 12 people will hear about it."

I have always heard: "Do a good job and the customer will tell 5 friends, do a bad job and they will tell the world." With the speed of the internet I can really believe this as correct.
Howdy

newby200x
06-20-2013, 11:19 PM
I wished i would've read this before i ordered a new clutch a few days ago.. ordered Tuesday and still hasnt shipped. I called to see what the problem was and they said it takes 3-4 to process then 4-8 to ship. Any internet company ships within 24 hours nowadays. I just hope it actually arrives....i will never buy there again.

Ghostv2
06-20-2013, 11:56 PM
I will never buy anything closely related to that name. Around here there was a few dealers trying to make a quick buck bringing in the cheap chinese atv's, pit bikes, etc, under the powersports/powerking name and im sure you can guess the quality of their product and how they deal with customers and warrentys and such. Maybe its just a coincidence of the names but still.

My dad bought me my first atv (it was a chinese one), 2 new motors later, tons of batteries and parts later, it sat and we scrapped it. Not even worth selling it.

tri-Z ripper
06-22-2013, 01:10 PM
im part of the lucky then as well. always gotten my order and on time from powersports superstore form amazon!