PDA

View Full Version : any one using esr reeds with their set up?

lightemup01
04-11-2012, 11:07 PM
is anyone running esr reeds with their set up. im doing the 310 kit and was wondering if i should get the esr reeds or vforce? tell me what u guys think

RIDE-RED 250r
04-12-2012, 01:10 PM
Running the ESR reeds with my ESR 350... So far I like how it runs. Can't speak on longevity though. Only have about a gallon of fuel through it at this point. Still breaking in.

BUT, I am also running the ESR ATC5 pipe and silencer with TRX9 porting... All compliment each other I think and work together to make it run like it does... Which is NASTY! Most powerful thing I have thrown a leg over that had more than 2 wheels...

lightemup01
04-12-2012, 03:46 PM
i am gonna do the 310 set up and i think since im getting everything esr i might as well get esr reeds that was its a total esr supporting mods. i have been following your threads man i can wait to see how she does against other bikes!

RIDE-RED 250r
04-12-2012, 04:00 PM
Those were my exact reasons. I wanted to do ESR from carb to silencer. Well, I'm not sure there is anything unique about my ESR/Keihin Airstryker carb. I think it's just like any other quad-vent PWK.. Just has a fancy ESR sticker on the bowl. ;)

What I can tell you now is my 350 will certainly out-pull about any 450 unless the 450 is significantly modded. My problem is keeping the front wheel planted off the line... and for that matter all the way up to 5th... Haven't had the room for 6th yet where I have ridden it :lol: Weather permitting, I will be going on a Tug Hill ride this saturday and there are PLENTY of places to light that thing up there..

Make sure you do a build thread with lots of pics on your 310 build! Looking forward to following along. :beer

I still have my other '85 awaiting resto-mod. My wife surprised me awhile back when she informed me that she wants me to build that one for her to ride.. I'm raring to go on that... But I first have to finish doing everything I want to do to the 350.. My money tree hasn't blossomed yet! :lol::beer Last major thing I need is a +4 or +6 swingarm setup... Once I get that done... look out 450's! :lol::naughty:

lightemup01
04-12-2012, 05:37 PM
sweet try and get some videos of trailprotrailpro 350 while you have it out! I will start a thread soon, i just got the motor out and cylinder off yesterday. thanks

RIDE-RED 250r
04-12-2012, 05:41 PM
I posted a link to a vid of me riding the 350 the other day in my build thread. Did you check it out? She's a handfull!