PDA

View Full Version : new horses for the stable

riverrat
04-09-2012, 09:10 PM
I was looking for a 200x roller, and found this on craigslist. Went over and struck a pretty good deal. I got a 200x with a 200 auto motor already converted. Guy said it started, I didn't really care. Took it home, put a tank on it from my other 200x and a seat, and she started right up and drove down the street no problem. Has an exhaust leak, rear brakes don't work, I think it just needs a new reservoir and to be bled. Front brakes seem like they need bleeding too. Needs a tank, fenders, seat covered, and rear bearings.
I also got another frame, swinger with axle, front forks with bars. Another set of front forks, and two front tires with rims. All for $400.

atc300r
04-09-2012, 10:09 PM
Good deal. I built a 83 200x auto with a 185s engine.Its a fun little trike.

riverrat
04-09-2012, 10:23 PM
I got 2 185 motor lying around. I tried to start one without using the decompression lever, and I thought I broke my hand. The next day it was all swollen, still hurts. Got to figure out how to hook that up. I am going to put one of the 185's in the other frame. Be a bike for the wife, and a guest. I also like riding auto bikes, good in the tight woods where I ride.

atc300r
04-09-2012, 11:07 PM
I put a big loop handle on it from a snowmobile. My trike of choice is a 250r.But that little auto puts a smile on my face everytime I ride it.I built it for my son when he out grew his 110.Im thinking of taking it on the Snirt run this weekend.