PDA

View Full Version : 250SX released back into the wild

JasonB
11-17-2003, 04:34 PM
I bought this bike a month ago on ebay and it took me that long to locate a differential and several other parts. But I got to take it to the trails this weekend. FIRST TRAIL RIDING ON MY FIRST TRIKE. was a damn good time

TRI-Zbrian
11-17-2003, 05:06 PM
wow you musty have gotten alot of mud in the face from not having a fender on the front of that thing i hope you were waring goggle atleast. lol looks like you had fun with it thow how does it do in the mud.

JasonB
11-17-2003, 06:39 PM
No , im such an amatuer that i dont have goggles yet. the trike isnt bad, except the front tire likes to lodge its fat trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro in the mud!! New front and rear fenders + fork boots and seals are next. looks like crap right now

ScottZJ
11-17-2003, 06:44 PM
You need to find you a busted up fender or something cuz if not you will ruin that engine with all that mud. Looks like fun though. I just got mine finished and once I get a chance to go get it, I will post pics.........peace

mad_max
11-17-2003, 07:30 PM
That looks like you had some fun, I like mud but I hate cleaning up so I tend to avoid it!

The 250SX is my personal favorite.... glad to see another on the trail!

ScottZJ: is the engine harmed by debris, or by the mud filling the fins so it wont cool well or both?

Heres a mud pic of my 250SX soon after I got it..... its been through a few changes since.

ScottZJ
11-17-2003, 07:35 PM
ScottZJ: is the engine harmed by debris, or by the mud filling the fins so it wont cool well or both?

Well actually I was just thinking ruining the looks of it...ROFL! ;) :D
But yeah mud tends to ruin stuff, I know. I have some trikes or quads that I use to play in the mud and others just to blast around.........peace