PDA

View Full Version : will any of these carb work on my 200x question

curtis slawson
03-31-2012, 11:53 AM
need a carb for my 200x just wondering if any of these carb will work on my 200x

there is a 26 ML carb there but it say it's for a 125cc isnt a xr200 carb 26 ml and stock carb is 24 ml was just wondering if it would work.
here is the website Page 234-235 http://www.royaldistributing.com/main/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&view=book&id=11&Itemid=195&firstPageNumber=232

200xman123
03-31-2012, 02:34 PM
looks like it will fit

dustrunner
03-31-2012, 09:09 PM
i bought a 350 x with a 400ex carb ( supposedly) ran better than any of the previous 6 ive had...but what about the jetting and such ?? i swapped it off so i dont know the rest of the story.. but i would find a correct 200x carb..

curtis slawson
03-31-2012, 09:21 PM
i bought a 350 x with a 400ex carb ( supposedly) ran better than any of the previous 6 ive had...but what about the jetting and such ?? i swapped it off so i dont know the rest of the story.. but i would find a correct 200x carb..

The 26 mm carb i just got work great started frist kick idle's good need to adjust fuel&air mix a little bit and do a plug chop.
bike also has high compressein wisco pistion HD vavles uni filter and new used DG full exhaust.

The OME carb on the bike wouldn't run with out choke after puting my new DG pipe on & been trying for about 2 weeks trying to get it to run proper with no inprovement so i was looking for a new carb found a used carb on Kijiji.com but it had so much rust inside the carb i had to pass on the 50 buck's the guy wanted for the carb.Then i was looking at the china carbs at the a store for 64$ + tax and i thought i would try it and the guy i was talknig to at the store said he had few 3 wheeler with these carbs on them and never had any problems with them and you can return them if you dont want it even if you use it they said they will give money back or get a new one. and a big + they have few instock so no waiting for ebay crap to come in the mail:)