PDA

View Full Version : On board video fast 70

mart
03-18-2012, 07:09 PM
Hey guys thought i would share this short vid on the laydown 250r goin round our track.ive only just got the gopro so im just mucking around with it hope you like.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ykMWkPqSq_Y

Dirtcrasher
03-18-2012, 07:52 PM
Ya gotta fix it Mart!, it can be opened!! This is an easy fix for you :lol:

mart
03-18-2012, 08:25 PM
Im not followin ya mate??? Lol

Jon Boy
03-18-2012, 08:43 PM
addy was slightly wrong, kept wanting to pull up RealPlayer for me. fixed now though, :lol: :beer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykMWkPqSq_Y

not sure how hard they were trying, but you were all over them like nothin' :lol:
:drool: that little rocket is just too awesome. :TrikesOwn :beer

mart
03-18-2012, 09:17 PM
Oh ok now im followin soz my bad lol.
In the vid ya can tell im not gettin into it real hard.Its to hard to hold the throttle constant because the powerband comes on way to hard so you have to kinda just stab the throttle on and off lol.Im so happy with how its turned out ive been riding it nearly non stop for months now and for some reason it just wants to keep goin lol.its so much fun to ride it took awhile gettin used to how to tame it but now im at one with it an can ride it with ease(suspended front end helped heaps)its funny watchin others ride it they hit band once then the rest of the time there leanin over thd front hesitating on an off the throttle haha then they get off an say fu*k that or they love it lol.ive got more vids of it really opening it up down the beach ill post when i get home from my honeymoon. Thanks guys

hoosierlogger
03-18-2012, 09:33 PM
ive got more vids of it really opening it up down the beach ill post when i get home from my honeymoon. Thanks guys

Congrats on the marriage Mart. hope you put your heart into it like you do your bikes.

riverrat
03-18-2012, 11:04 PM
LOL, I love that thing man. You should consider loading the front wheel with some lead to keep the front down, ha.

briano
03-18-2012, 11:59 PM
That thing is awesome.

mart
03-19-2012, 01:22 AM
Congrats on the marriage Mart. hope you put your heart into it like you do your bikes.
Oh deffinately she is the best.thanks heaps mate