PDA

View Full Version : FIALLY 85 Tecate is runing

mrman550
11-14-2003, 01:36 PM
today i hooked up all my wiring bought new c.d.i put my new stator and flywheel in and kicked it 3 times it runs very well and with new plastic it will be mint. how does the rad overflow get hoked up???? and when i shut the bike off gas runs out the overflow so this means my float is stcking???

TeCaTe_MaN
11-15-2003, 03:47 PM
my tecate leaks....everyone i know's tecate leaks when the engine is off...thats how they are, just make sure the gas is off or it will start leaking when you turn it off

Yamaha_Rules69
11-15-2003, 06:28 PM
Yeah, my carb leaks sometimes too. It seems to stop after while, especially after it has been driven for a while. Like Tecate Man said, thats just the way they are.

mrman550
11-16-2003, 09:31 PM
i got a new gasket for the bowl made and cleaned it well now no gas leaks at all but it runs good siting there i can rev it up when i go to pull out it haS no power?? then it stalls??which way is choke down right?? could this be because i have no airbox on?? when i move the flywheel back and forth it makes a noise but when i kick it it does not and when it rus it does not how does the radiator overflow hook up??????