PDA

View Full Version : trimoto fuel issues

trimoto.125
02-07-2012, 05:52 PM
I just fired up the 125 trimoto. new mag side seal. would first pull no gas at all, looked at the needle and there was a groove were it sits on the seat. sanded it down, now it pulls fuel and loses then pulse. air bubbles are coming out of the carb inside the line, making it hard to pull gas. its the older 125 with no pump> gravity feed. I was running it on an aux bottle below the carb I don't think thats the issue. Any ideas.,?

yamaha driver
02-07-2012, 06:15 PM
ok this auz bottle is where the gas is coming from??? that has to be higher than the carb at all times.

trimoto.125
02-07-2012, 07:39 PM
ok I will try it again. I filled up the regualr tank before trying this aux tank. the petcock was leaking from the gasket area.made another one. will try tomorrow. It was just a small trickle leak and there was no fuel flowing down the line when running before, I then disconnected the line and took the tank off to drain for the necessary repair and then fuel started to flow as I was walking back with the tank. I took the bowl off its no clogged up or anything either. Fingers crossed hopefully it will be fixed tomorrow it has been out of commision for 3 years now.