PDA

View Full Version : New winter project.

jdparsons1
11-13-2003, 12:41 AM
I always hear how people see trikes sitting next to barns and ask the owner if they want to get rid of it and they give it away or sell it dirt cheap so i figured i would give it a try.

There is a house that is on my way home from work and i always see this atc sitting out by the garage. The guy sold it to me for $130 + an entire parts bike that he had in pieces inside the garage (extra motor, frame, tires,tank, etc....) It might not look like it but i've actually already done a ton of stuff to it (New pull cord, cleaned carb, the moron put the rear sprocket on the axle from the wrong side so it was about a 1/2 inch off and the chain kept popping). It runs pretty good now, I think im going to put some rings in it though cuz it smokes a little.

Not free, but still a decent deal.

http://parsons.dynu.com/forsale/DSC01135.JPG

mudslinger
11-13-2003, 01:26 AM
I think you got a great deal on that 110. It looks to be in real good shape.
The seats and plastic and even the the stickers on the tank still look good.
It looks like it was taken care of pretty good. Congratulations on a good find. This proves once again that there are good deals out there you just have to be lucky enough to find them.

Tri-Z Pilot
11-13-2003, 01:45 AM
The next time I see a farm with an old trike sitting outside I am going to stop.