PDA

View Full Version : trikes are just like any other atv/motorcycle

kylegrimes
01-19-2012, 08:22 AM
trikes are just like any other atv/motorcycle

I have had them all and ive been hurt by them all because i ride ballz to the wall if you respect the machine it will not hurt you people die every day on 4 wheelers dirt bikes and street bikes maybe they should stop making those to thats my 2 cents what do yall think???

just ben
01-19-2012, 08:56 AM
I thought they were like guns?

kylegrimes
01-19-2012, 09:00 AM
Yea I tried to edit the other one but it didn't work so I tried to erase the thread little bro took over while I was in the rnr

Vealmonkey
01-19-2012, 09:10 AM
Keep your balls in your pants and you shouldn't have that problem. LOL Don't be teabagging anyone either.

RIDE-RED 250r
01-19-2012, 07:07 PM
Kylegrimes: I'm sure that you are preaching to the choir to the fullest meaning of the phrase.. You'll find nary a soul here that would disagree with that statement...

I mean, you're on 3Wheelerworld after all....

GeoD
01-19-2012, 11:11 PM
Keep your balls in your pants and you shouldn't have that problem.

The Difference Between Guts and Balls:

There is a medical distinction between Guts and Balls. We've all heard about people having Guts or Balls. But do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, here are the definitions:

GUTS - Is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the Guts to ask: 'Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?'

BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and having the Balls to say: 'You're next, Chubby.'

Medically speaking, there is No difference in the outcome.