PDA

View Full Version : all bikes outside of payson az

Deathrocket
01-09-2012, 10:52 AM
So I am having Ron at all bikes do the machine work on my 250r jug, did some research on the internet and it seems like hes a bit hard to get along with, well scratch that, from about 10 impressions on the internet there down right impossible to get any parts from, and can be abrasive to say the least, which is odd because I didn't get that impression at all, Has anyone else in az ever dealt with him? the picture I paint in my head of the people who have had bad dealings with seem to be, well lets just say their the starbucks drinking, prius driving type. Id like to think its cause I ride 3 is the reason he is cool with me, but idunno, so has anyone else had any dealings with them? and of course no offence to anyone here who likes starbucks and drives a prius, as long as you ride 3 your cool with me.. hey that should be a T-shirt... lol

KASEY
01-09-2012, 07:34 PM
I DON'T LIKE STARBUCKS OR DRIVE A PRIUS ... that guy is a friggen lunitic!!! i have tried for years to buy a select few parts!!! i will not get RAPED because he has his own price schedule !!! its an outdoor museun as far as i am concerned!!! he can shove all that junk where the sun don't shine!!! did i make that clear???? lol!!!! its too bad BUT that is why there is so much old stuff up there still $1000 for a RARE atc70 its a total junker 82,,,, $1000 ,,, he is on something!!! but thats ok,,, i never go up there anymore ,,,, its a waste of gas,,, one of my favorites,,, a bapp 110 manifold been in a box outside for 30 years..... $150 LOL !!!!!!!!!!!

oh by the way if he is doing your work,,,,, YOUR PAYING TOOOOOO MUCH WITHOUT A DOUBT!!!

Deathrocket
01-09-2012, 08:41 PM
well he's charging me $150 for a bore and a piston, not too bad if ya ask me,

just ben
01-09-2012, 11:05 PM
well he's charging me $150 for a bore and a piston, not too bad if ya ask me, depends on the machine and the piston. bore on a 4 poke runs about 60 bucks 10.00 more for a two stroke (to chamfer the ports) A piston kit can run 40.00 for a parts unlimited oem type to 150.00 for a wiseco

KASEY
01-10-2012, 12:15 AM
Yeah it all depends on what he is boring and what piston...

Deathrocket
07-17-2012, 07:04 AM
I was thinking about ron again.. idunno what it is, we got along well, birds of a feather i guess... lol