PDA

View Full Version : Riding Pics

whiteman350x
11-09-2003, 08:17 PM
Got to meet SteveATC24 from the boards today. We went and rode at Dirty Dogs in Phenix City, Al. They even have a dune there, LOL.

whiteman350x
11-09-2003, 08:20 PM
Here is Steve getting his daily work out. (Trying to crank a cold blooded 350x is great exercise. You should try it.)

NOS_350X
11-10-2003, 01:13 AM
Here is Steve getting his daily work out. (Trying to crank a cold blooded 350x is great exercise. You should try it.)

espicaly when its like mine and your decomp cable is broke

SteveATC24
11-10-2003, 01:27 AM
Or like mine when Whiteman let me know my cable is on backwards, no wonder that trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro is hard to kick. Had a great time at dirty dog and will definitely be going back, this was the first time I have met any one off this board but hopefully look forward to meeting many more and doing some riding. Whiteman, thanks for taking me down their and hopefully we can ge together again soon before it gets real cold. Now the dirty part, cleaning up these bikes because they were filthy. You have to pay to play.......thanks again whiteman

Levithan
11-10-2003, 02:22 AM
My 200x is such a freaking whore, once it dies its a mother to kick it over again. Im not sure why, its not hard to kick, just really hard to start again, plus the kicker is kinda stripped. Im thinking about selling this 200x even though ive only ridden it once and getting a 350x or something that i can actually ride :(