PDA

View Full Version : REALLY desperate here,,So ,I Apologize up front,can ANYONE get ahold of Syko ??

atc007
12-11-2011, 09:21 AM
I know this doesn't belong here.. I HAVE to get ahold of Syko,,today,,does ANYONE know his address? Or can you get ahold of him? I bought his 500R 4? months ago. I live in PA,he lives in GA. I have a contract to have it shipped,,this evening,,he emailed me that he was turning off his phone and internet,and gave me his wifes cell.. It's the wrong #,,We've tried!! IF anyone can get in contact with him,,I would be very grateful. My # is 570-924-3298. The trucker will be thru and gone tonight,mods,I'm sorry,and you can just delete this tonight.My hands are tied here and have no other way of getting hold of him..

hoosierlogger
12-11-2011, 09:30 AM
Sorry man I really hope for you that you can get a hold of him. I cant do any thing for you. If you know his first and last name you might be able to get a hold of some of his relatives in the same area by using whitepages.com. One of them might have the correct phone number or know how to get in contact with him.

hoosierlogger
12-11-2011, 09:38 AM
Peoplefinder.com is the site that lists the relatives. Then you can do a search on them. I just looked up my name and it had my mom, dad, wife, and brother listed. I searched my wife and it had her parents, brother, sister, and grandmother listed. I would go that route. You might be able to dig something up.

sp8twn
12-11-2011, 10:12 AM
Here try this????http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/138202-if-you-are-trying-to-reach-me

just ben
12-11-2011, 10:25 AM
alot of guys shipped him parts when he was working on his daughters quad,someone has to have his address

Thorpe
12-11-2011, 10:41 AM
007, Pm'd you his address

250x
12-11-2011, 03:47 PM
damn, My partents just left GA this afternoon, heading back here to NY...My father would have gladly brought it up for you.

250x
12-11-2011, 03:49 PM
*parents*....apparently they messed me up so bad as a child I can't even spell their unformal title HAHA

atc007
12-11-2011, 09:07 PM
Well,,,,,I've had an idea here for a few months that I haven't had time to gear up.. But we're ALL gonna be seeing it debut here soon. And it goes a little summin like this!! There are a LOT of GOOD people on here. With alot of good friends and family. Who ,,,TRAVEL!!! I simply want to compile a map on here,of who is where roughly,,,doesn't have to be addresses. And when and where we have ourselves,friends or family traveling,,,throw a machine in and haul it! Pretty simple premice!! Like you said ,,you're Dad would have gladly saved me $100 today,and I would have put some gas money in his pocket! This has happened to me a few times now!! At any rate,,BUSY time of year for me,,LONG day tomorrow,,Syko's 500R,,ok ,,,,MY !! 500R ,,is loaded and headed my way! He happened to be on his email this morning,and all the stars lined up for me!! Thanx a ton Thorpe for trying to help. And all worked out great!

captainweezy
12-11-2011, 10:14 PM
I am totally on board with what you are saying 007.