PDA

View Full Version : The World needs more people like EarlyBronocGuy

Zach
12-06-2011, 11:44 AM
I do alot more browsing than posting on 3ww, but I have been here a long time and have seen alot of the camaraderie and kindness among the members here. I had to share with everyone a great experience I had with a member here.

I have an 85 200m that has needed a new rear brake drum to be able to ride it. I had posted on the forum a while ago how I was looking for a drum. Im not well off, so I couldnt really afford to buy one on ebay for $50 and not even know if it was any good EarlyBroncoGuy responded to me saying he thought he had one laying in a pile of parts in his garage and if he could find it that it was mine. He found it and asked for my address. I was excited that he had one and was more then willing to pay whatever shipping costs were as well as some cash if he wanted it. EarlyBroncoGuy sent me the drum from half way across the country and I think it was even sent priority mail. I felt very bad I think it took me 4 or 5 days to get back to him (I work 2 jobs and physically had no time) When I did pm him to tell him I was sorry and the money was on its way his response (actually copied and pasted from his message

"Don't worry about it. Spend the money on a Christmas present or make a donation to something over the holidays.
Get that trike fixed and take your kid riding. "

The money is going to buy a present for a foster kid for Christmas

dcreel
12-06-2011, 11:47 AM
There are definitely some good people on this site...

bigworm626
12-06-2011, 12:51 PM
EarlyBronocGuy is super cool in my book! Happy trails.

badass350x
12-06-2011, 01:32 PM
Merry Christmas, there are good people a lot of good people on here!

CRAZY70MAN
12-06-2011, 07:22 PM
You can change the world with enough people like that!! Great to see you are passing on the gift as well. I got a little Christmas present in mind myself for someone. God bless......

atc007
12-06-2011, 07:44 PM
"Don't worry about it. Spend the money on a Christmas present or make a donation to something over the holidays.
Get that trike fixed and take your kid riding. "

The money is going to buy a present for a foster kid for Christmas[/QUOTE]

Now,,,,,,,THAT ,,,is what I'm talking about!! God bless you both !

Zach
12-12-2011, 09:11 AM
oh yea I almost forgot he also sent me an almost brand new set of brake shoes too, Three Cheers!