PDA

View Full Version : BYE BYE Zinger

Jon Boy
11-22-2011, 11:31 PM
:( well, i'm sorry to say i'm selling the zinger. i hate to sell it and i'm gonna miss the little guy even though i've only had it a couple months. the little SOB gave me an addiction. :lol:
on the brightside, now i can get on the 70 and get it fixed and straightened out. maybe even some new tires for it as well. :naughty:

now the good news is it's going to my brother. ever since i came home with the little guy he's been asking me (everytime i saw him) to sell it to him for his grandkids (2girls,1boy). i'll admit i was very hesitant at first (still am a little), but he assured me that it'll be well taken care of, he will always be there if they're riding it and if one of the kids start getting too rambuncious or not paying attention, then they're getting off and and will not be allowed to ride it. i need to swap the brake lever back to original and put the limit screw back in the throttle. also i'm going to go over it again to make double sure things are good to go, but i told him he has to get them helmets before i'll bring it over to him. also, i have dibs on it if he ever has to sell it.

only 2 real problems i can see here,
1) i know he's going to want to get something before long, so then he can go riding with them. :lol:
2) i'm wanting to fill that empty space with something. :wondering (250es/sx? 200x? i just have to wait and see)

dougspcs
11-23-2011, 12:18 AM
Gee Jon, you sure do like the little toy trikes..

I say it's time for a big boy trike..you need a 250SX or 250ES to fill that spot!! Time to move on up...

Jon Boy
11-23-2011, 01:17 AM
well, i was thinking it'd be nice to have a basic size line-up. 70,125,250 :lol:

only keeping the 200x in mind because it has the basic things i'm wanting and it's a fairly versatile platform motor/trans wise. only real drawback is no reverse. :wondering

i'm good for now though, figure i'll start looking for something bigger next year. i'm keeping my eye out though. :beer

just ben
11-23-2011, 01:25 AM
Gee Jon, you sure do like the little toy trikes..

I say it's time for a big boy trike..you need a 250SX or 250ES to fill that spot!! Time to move on up...or a tecate:)

swampthang
11-23-2011, 09:40 AM
Sad to let a good trike go but it sounds like its for a good cause. Think about how much fun the kids will have, your brother will prolly get bitten by the trike bug too and then you'll have more people to ride with,most important it opens up garage space for another trike:naughty:

Jon Boy
11-23-2011, 12:30 PM
yeah, that's the way i see it. the kids will have some good fun, main things is they ride safe. my brother used to havea couple yamaha 225's back in the day DR/DX, still wishes he never sold them. :lol:

Motorious
11-23-2011, 01:33 PM
Zingers are so cool, glad to hear it's staying in the family.

The completely automatic tranny makes them the ideal beginner trike for the 'lil ones. Tiny size, front suspension, shaft drive, and peppy 60cc 2 stroke motor are awesome features as well.