PDA

View Full Version : My 350X left for a new home yesterday... :(

dougspcs
11-22-2011, 11:00 AM
I decided it was time to free up some cash and think about my next project. So the 350X got sold..kinda sad but I got a good price and buyer was happy also.

Beautiful machine but since I am really into mud riding and it is so hard on the 350x it only sits unused.

It's story began as a fixer-upper I found locally..mechanically well maintained, but the cosmetics were trashed.

Then after much love, time and money..plastic, seat cover, clutch, tires/rims, decals, tank dent removal and repainted. I thing of beauty...

Then one day I went for a ride with Tapper, Rosco and my brother..did alot of damage and cost me more money for being this hard on it. Tank painted(again), decals..this time Harlans, some Tapper products(skid plate, spocket guard, front fender support-not shown in this pic), rear brakes and chain. Plus hours of cleaning!!

Then after that cleaned it up again..didn't ride it much after that! A few times on the dirt roads in the county, but it mostly sat..

So yesterday it loaded up into a truck to head to it's new home near Sudbury..hopefully Darrell get a lot of use and fun out of it!

Hopefully it checks in with me from time to time..maybe even see it in the spring in Kearney!!

bigworm626
11-22-2011, 01:41 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :(

sittinguy
11-23-2011, 08:12 PM
You will soon start to miss it,, You will think about it everyday!.
A nice clean 350X is a damn sexy machine, and you WILL miss your girl.

dougspcs
11-23-2011, 08:43 PM
There will be others..now there is money in the toy account and space in the shop for another. Wife can't get mad!!

Gotta look at the bright side!!

Toledo_Tommy
11-23-2011, 09:13 PM
I hear that , I too have had to let some nice machines go to a new home. In order to have extra cash for the next project and not piss the wife off. " Happy wife , Happy life " What's the next project ?

dougspcs
11-23-2011, 09:51 PM
I hear that , I too have had to let some nice machines go to a new home. In order to have extra cash for the next project and not piss the wife off. " Happy wife , Happy life " What's the next project ?

Whatever I find!! Maybe another 250SX..