PDA

View Full Version : took the atc70 muddin'

350Xccelerator
11-05-2003, 01:29 AM
last sunday i went riding with some friends when we were there i saw a big mud puddle and decided to take the 70 in it. i rode in slow then stopped then gave it full throttle the tires were spinnig like crazy throwing mud everywhere, i didnt think it would make it out but it did. when i got off and looked at my 70 it was completely covered in mud. i was very surprised how well it did.

junjun01
11-06-2003, 07:36 PM
I Got A Question For You..: The Atc Says That Weight Limit Is 150 lbs.;
If A heavier person Like Me ( 180lbs ) Rides It Frequently ..What's Harm On That ,What Could Happen ?,Will Cluch Wear Put ?

350Xccelerator
11-06-2003, 07:52 PM
i weigh 200lbs and ride it all the time and ive had no problems, my 300 pound cousin also rides a 70 and nothing has happened to it either. these little things are tough. :twisted:

AirManCam
11-06-2003, 07:57 PM
Come on man these are hondas we are taking about we can put a 500 pounder on there and it will still go :D

cpalm1
11-06-2003, 09:30 PM
im guessing the weight limit doesn't have so much to do with the strength of the machine, but rather the fact that a higher center of gravity makes the trike even more likely to flip over :)

jdparsons1
11-06-2003, 11:44 PM
im guessing the weight limit doesn't have so much to do with the strength of the machine, but rather the fact that a higher center of gravity makes the trike even more likely to flip over :)

Yeah. no kidding on the higher center of gravity. When I was showing my kids "how to ride" their little Z50 minibike i was revving it out in 1st and popped into 2nd and it was extremely hard to get it back down. That would have been sweet if i would have fell on my ass while trying to show them how your supposed to ride it! :-D