PDA

View Full Version : you gotta be fast these days!!

aldochina
10-12-2011, 02:18 AM
I missed a really nice trx250r all original down to the piston, with an aditional motor and tons of parts thatwas listed for 800.00 right in my town, only because it was my b day, and my routine was drastically altered. still when i came across the add it was not too far down the page. It was 9:30 pm, and i usually dont place a call that late, but it was a weekend, and i figured snooze you lose. i got a machine, left a message. i called back in the morning and the guy said it was already sold. I was bummed. But, then today, i see an add locally that looks pretty good, i pounced, and look what i came up with!! Not bad. i still would have preffered the other deal!! lol, but hey, you cant win em all!!
http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv103/aldochina/000_0617.jpg
http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv103/aldochina/000_0618.jpg
http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv103/aldochina/000_0620.jpg
http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv103/aldochina/000_0619.jpg
I would like to trade the 350x fender for a white one, just to throw that out there. not sure on the brand of skid plate, its 1/4 inch. looks good.

bkm
10-12-2011, 02:37 AM
Rory you lucky S.O.B.. Congrats on the purchase you got a deal on those. At least someone cool got them and they won't be trashed.

rdlsz24
10-12-2011, 06:23 AM
Awesome, that was the guy that had them listed on here also correct?

Rob

atc007
10-12-2011, 06:45 AM
U trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro!!! Lol,,JK !! You bought them at 8 15 last night! I was second in line..Glad you got them! What a deal!! I'll get you a nice shiny ,spankin new Maier W decal,,for that ugly Red X front! And some cash! Congratulations!!

aldochina
10-12-2011, 09:06 AM
guy i got them from is a member here, but not active! great dude!! yup last night i skipped out of work at 6 to sneak over to his house, back by 7 no one new i was gone lol!! like i said 007, you gotta be fast!! lol!!

R-tifacts
10-12-2011, 11:37 AM
Apparently you were 5 min faster than me haha I just missed that deal on craigs list right? Im intersted in the skidplate pm me with a price.

aldochina
10-12-2011, 12:58 PM
sorry man, gonna keep the skid. its for the 350x. only thing i mayget rid of is the x shrouds. i already have a set. ya, craigslist deal! wondering if anyone here scooped up that trx this weekend!!

R-tifacts
10-12-2011, 01:45 PM
I was sled shoping or i would have beat you to it haha I checked the sleds first and i never to that...oh well good catch man. We should do some riding some time your not too far away.

sp8twn
10-12-2011, 04:11 PM
How much for the x shrouds ???

Dirtcrasher
10-12-2011, 04:26 PM
The skid plate doesn't look like a 350X, they have 2 rear holes and a single front hole (or the other way around :lol:)

And Spawn, are the 350X shrouds discontinued? I thought they were still available.

I'm with Fabio, we'll be dumping must trikes and building 250 or 450R's in the near future. This stuff is getting so expensive, it just isn't worth it; Makes you wanna just keep it in the garage......

AirManCam
10-12-2011, 08:44 PM
Good score! I just found a little gold mine tonight for the 350x i'm restoring..nothing of this caliber though!

Shorty
10-12-2011, 09:22 PM
How much would you want for that front fender friend :naughty:?

Shorty:D

aldochina
10-12-2011, 10:00 PM
Good score! I just found a little gold mine tonight for the 350x i'm restoring..nothing of this caliber though!
what you score man!! lake george huh?? nice up there, my brother basically lives at king phillips all summer. I camped at hearstone a few times this yr.

sorry shorty neither fenders are for sale!! I will trade the red x fender for a nos white one, or sell it when i find a white one to buy!!
R-tifacts, i would love to hook up and ride sometime. I have no problem driving out your way to meet some of you schoharrie fellas!! Let me know when!!

AirManCam
10-12-2011, 10:04 PM
what you score man!! lake george huh?? nice up there, my brother basically lives at king phillips all summer. I camped at hearstone a few times this yr.

sorry shorty neither fenders are for sale!! I will trade the red x fender for a nos white one, or sell it when i find a white one to buy!!
R-tifacts, i would love to hook up and ride sometime. I have no problem driving out your way to meet some of you schoharrie fellas!! Let me know when!!
Yes sir, wouldn't have it any other way. I don't think I could ever leave here. I'm just starting to get back into dirt, I got out a little while back been too hooked on speed lol.

whyzee
10-13-2011, 06:36 AM
Too funny. I called on the trx about 3 hrs after it was posted. Sold! I wonder if the seller now realizes he left about $2G on the table