PDA

View Full Version : 1985 Honda 250R ATC Radiator Shrouds?

kzr800
10-08-2011, 10:40 PM
I know the 1985 Honda 250R ATC Radiator Shrouds are still available from Honda....but, are they a different red than they used to be? I also notice from pictures on ebay that there looks like two different reds are out there? Can someone educate me please? Also if anyone has the decals for the shrouds I would love to buy them.

Thanks!
Karl (KZR800)

KASEY
10-08-2011, 11:18 PM
i don't think the red is much different,, its just the plastic you have is old and it does change a little,,, but the 85 plastic is different than the 86.. i have a new rear fender and a new set of shrouds,,, in the garage they are the same,, but outside in the sun they are different,, and neither match the 25 year old tank ,,,,,

kzr800
10-09-2011, 12:00 AM
i don't think the red is much different,, its just the plastic you have is old and it does change a little,,, but the 85 plastic is different than the 86.. i have a new rear fender and a new set of shrouds,,, in the garage they are the same,, but outside in the sun they are different,, and neither match the 25 year old tank ,,,,,

Thanks Kasey.....I appreciate your knowledge. I always enjoy your posts and help.

Thanks!
Karl (KZR800)