PDA

View Full Version : Taking up a collection for Sandpuppi,,Roger Steffens,Battling a brain tumor ,,,,,,,,,

atc007
09-30-2011, 07:40 PM
I am sure the Mods will be gracious enough to leave this here in the area with most traffic. If you all haven't seen in the Open forum. We have a family in a real bad way right now.Lets try and make some sort of a difference in their lives with some extra loot. sandpuppi101 , he is in Surgery,,as I type this,battling brain cancer. I'm pretty sure he and his family would appreceiate anything we can do for them. This gets VERY time consuming,,so please make this worth the time doing this!! Again,all I ask,,,is everyone that reads this,,that can,,give $1 or two,,5 and 10,and 20 are incredible!! But ,,do something. If you can't,, we understand. I Thank EACH and every one of you who will give. I really think it makes a a difference and puts a little smile on their face in an otherwise gruesome situation. Thanx for your time ..Bill .......... 10/12 edit.. Rogers surgery did not go well at all. They did NOT get all of the tumor,AND they nicked the Corotid artery.. He's in a VERY bad way guys.. He has a 16 YO daughter and wife.. Anything we can do will probably be very appreceiated!

Edit: Thread edited for a PM return.

Swinger
09-30-2011, 08:19 PM
Good job Bill! I was hoping someone would do this! I feel for these people and its nice to know there is good people out there and willing to help!!

atc007
09-30-2011, 08:37 PM
Thanx for the donation,I 'm sure they will appreceiate it!

yooperman
09-30-2011, 08:57 PM
awsome thing your doing here man.

CRAZY70MAN
09-30-2011, 09:12 PM
I am sure the Mods will be gracious enough to leave this here in the area with most traffic. If you all haven't seen in the Open forum. We have a couple more families in a real bad way.. Again,I haven't had the pleasure of knowing either one,but feel we can make some sort of a difference in their lives with some extra loot. sandpuppi101 , he is in Surgery,,as I type this,battling brain cancer. I'm pretty sure he and his family would appreceiate anything we can do for them. The other,,Hoosierdaddy,,,his 4 year old son has been given 6 -12 months to live. Those of you with children,Stop ,,and think about that for a minute.. Lets show these guys what a few 3wheeler lovers can do! I will collect the money,via paypal, please when you donate,select personal,then gift,there will be no fees for you or them. They will get 100% of what you give. My paypal is billsracing@hotmail.com. I will get it to the respective families. If you do not have ppal,my address is Bill's Racing,163 Morgan LN. Shunk PA. 17768. This gets VERY time consuming,,so please make this worth the time doing this!! Again,all I ask,,,is everyone that reads this,,that can,,give $1 or two,,5 and 10,and 20 are incredible!! But ,,do something. If you can't,, we understand. Please note,,sand,,or Hoosier,,,so,I can keep straight who's is going where. I Thank EACH and every one of you who will give. I really think it makes a a difference and puts a little smile on their face in an otherwise gruesome situation. Thanx for your time ..Bill

Glad to see this. I just funded my paypal and will contribute as soon as the funds clear. Thanks for overseeing this Bill. It is so refreshing to know that there are people on this forum like you as well as the many many others who have big hearts on here. We all share our passion for this sport and others. But when sh@# hits the fan and someone is in bad times and in need, you really see the respect and compassion we all share for the human race and people step up. Sure wish we could make the whole USA like that huh?? Thanks again...Andy

atc007
09-30-2011, 11:19 PM
Got all your money Yooper,thanx a million!

atc007
10-01-2011, 07:51 AM
Thanx Bruce,,got it. 101 views,3 have given.

SYKO
10-01-2011, 08:16 AM
check your paypal :beer

atc007
10-01-2011, 08:34 AM
Thanx Syko!!! Got it. That's 4 ! EDIT. I just read the note with the money.... This money is from Sykos Daughter Katie,,and it was not a dollar or two,it was much more. I am speechless Katie,,THANK YOU ! I don't know what else to say. I am sure this will put a smile on Hoosiers little guys face! And I know Roger and his family will VERY much appreceiate it!!! Thanx Syko and Katie,,you guys have a great weekend!

Swinger
10-01-2011, 09:22 AM
I donated a 2nd time and forgot to put that that one was for Roger

atc007
10-01-2011, 09:44 AM
Got it Dave,,Thank you !!

pipeline triker
10-01-2011, 10:14 AM
Money sent...

atc007
10-01-2011, 10:15 AM
Dam,Pipeline,,that is super generous.. Spectatcular,,Thank you!

250rs-neva-die
10-01-2011, 10:33 AM
Hey man I just sent you some money. I hope this helps. Thanks Pat

atc007
10-01-2011, 10:53 AM
WOW.. I don't know what to say Pat,,we wanna help them,not buy the hospital! Seriously,,,Thank you! I don't think there's Carma.. I KNOW,, there is Carma. And yours my friend,, is gonna be good!! Good luck with your new child,,it is the best thing on this earth!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Bill

steve0196
10-01-2011, 11:10 AM
Money sent

250rs-neva-die
10-01-2011, 11:23 AM
I read the post the other day about his child and it just broke my heart. I could not even imagine getting that type of news. I was waiting for someone to set up a way to donate to the families. I like to help out people in the need the best that I can. Thanks again please let us know if there is anything else that we can do.

Pat

coolpool
10-01-2011, 11:29 AM
Check your paypal Bill, a little for both families. Thanks for the opportunity to help, Pete.

atc007
10-01-2011, 11:49 AM
Thanx Pete and Steve,,you guys are unbelievable.. I am truly humbled and speechless by this generosity.. You guys are fixin to blow these families minds!! Thank you again ALL who have given!!

200x350xtriz250
10-01-2011, 01:47 PM
OK, I guess I'll be the jerk to ask the question - this is in no way meant in a bad way, although I am sure it will be taken that way - why are we not sending the money direct to the families? You seem like a very nice guy, atc007, and this is not meant any any way to offend you, I do realize you are trying to help but you don't know these families any more than I do. I just don't see how sending you money via paypal is better than sending money directly to the families paypal.

SYKO
10-01-2011, 01:48 PM
I can say Im a member of quite a few large machine forums from this one to lowriders and hot rods etc etc but none match this forums gracious generiousity (sp) hands down the three wheeler comunity is the most awesome group in this world!

atc007
10-01-2011, 02:15 PM
OK, I guess I'll be the jerk to ask the question - this is in no way meant in a bad way, although I am sure it will be taken that way - why are we not sending the money direct to the families? You seem like a very nice guy, atc007, and this is not meant any any way to offend you, I do realize you are trying to help but you don't know these families any more than I do. I just don't see how sending you money via paypal is better than sending money directly to the families paypal.

I would MUCH prefer you send the money directly to the families. Are you going too? I sure don't know either one of these families,,never heard of Roger till last evening. I wouldn't expect you to understand. Every cent that comes to me goes to them. No offense taken,and it comes with the territory. 8 people have had the decency to donate $ 580 so far . I am VERY comftorable doing this. And are totally blown away by the generosity by the few who have given!! Thanx again guys,,and Katie : ) !

200x350xtriz250
10-01-2011, 02:54 PM
I would MUCH prefer you send the money directly to the families. Are you going too? I sure don't know either one of these families,,never heard of Roger till last evening. I wouldn't expect you to understand. Every cent that comes to me goes to them. No offense taken,and it comes with the territory. 8 people have had the decency to donate $ 580 so far . I am VERY comftorable doing this. And are totally blown away by the generosity by the few who have given!! Thanx again guys,,and Katie : ) !

If given the info - yes money will be sent. What wouldn't you expect me to understand?

sittinguy
10-01-2011, 03:29 PM
Money sent

Headsup
10-01-2011, 03:45 PM
wish i could send money, I have a daughter that i cannot afford to buy a New Backpack or School clothes for,...

atc007
10-01-2011, 03:54 PM
wish i could send money, I have a daughter that i cannot afford to buy a New Backpack or School clothes for,...

Times are TOUGH everywhere.. totally understandable.. Just please don't tell me your one of these that smokes and drinks,,and the kids suffer.... I must admit that upsets me greatly!!

atc007
10-01-2011, 04:00 PM
If given the info - yes money will be sent. What wouldn't you expect me to understand?

If YOU asked the question in the FIRST place.. YOU would never understand. You are saying flat out,,,you don't trust me.. And that is fine,,you don't know me from adam.. Neither does a single person that has already donated. It is fine. I understand. The last time I did this,,we raised around $2300. Hopefully when Hoosier gets a second to get back on here,and Shannon or Rich{ dirtmud},, For Roger,,they can post up direct links.. Meanwhile,,thanx to Shawn,we're at $ 630 and hoping.. Thank you all!!!

200x350xtriz250
10-01-2011, 04:45 PM
If YOU asked the question in the FIRST place.. YOU would never understand. You are saying flat out,,,you don't trust me.. And that is fine,,you don't know me from adam.. Neither does a single person that has already donated. It is fine. I understand. The last time I did this,,we raised around $2300. Hopefully when Hoosier gets a second to get back on here,and Shannon or Rich{ dirtmud},, For Roger,,they can post up direct links.. Meanwhile,,thanx to Shawn,we're at $ 630 and hoping.. Thank you all!!!

Glad to see you didn't take any of this the wrong way. All I'm trying to understand is why is there a need for a middle man? Regardless of who that middle man is. That's it. It is not an attack on you or your trustworthiness, it is just a simple question. I won't post another word on the matter.

Back to the donations. Cudos to all who have given. My hopes and prayers to the families.

atc007
10-01-2011, 05:18 PM
Glad to see you didn't take any of this the wrong way. All I'm trying to understand is why is there a need for a middle man? Regardless of who that middle man is. That's it. It is not an attack on you or your trustworthiness, it is just a simple question. I won't post another word on the matter.

Back to the donations. Cudos to all who have given. My hopes and prayers to the families.

It just seems to work better this way... Roger nor his family have the time to come on here and give out their info. This way it is all taken care of for them and they can focus every minute on getting folks well. I realize,understand,and appreceiate your concern!! No offense taken,,like I said,,I know going in,,some will not see it for what it is. Thank you Brad!! Got your instructions,done deal! $710 and counting. You guys just never cease to amaze me..

Headsup
10-01-2011, 07:40 PM
lol no i dont smoke, drink maybe ounce every 3 months. I am Getting a money gram card tomorrow, maybe 5 or 10 bucks i will send to u threw paypal though. Cant see me doing nothing... Not much but i will contribute what i can..

Hope to See them get better!

atc007
10-01-2011, 08:37 PM
I have some backpacks around,Dora,Hello Kitty ,,the works,,wish you were closer!! Shipping wouldn't be worth it tho..

atc007
10-02-2011, 08:50 AM
Sunday morning bump !

code200k
10-02-2011, 09:05 AM
is it cool if I send a money order Bill?

atc007
10-02-2011, 10:52 AM
Not a problem! Send it all one money,,carbs and donation.. thanx again man!!

Twilight
10-02-2011, 04:46 PM
Please spilt it 3 ways. Limited time online, sorry didn't note in paypal.

atc007
10-02-2011, 05:19 PM
Thanx a million Anthony!! You're a good man! And will do,; )

atc007
10-03-2011, 05:53 PM
Bumpitty bump.

coolpool
10-03-2011, 06:12 PM
Do you know of any updates on Roger's surgery? Or if Hossierdaddy went for a second opinion from one of the hospitals mentioned in the thread?

atc007
10-03-2011, 07:17 PM
I don't know any more than what Shannon posted on Roger. I don't think Hoosier has been back on here since he posted. It is Almost automatic,,if his Son was that far along,they HAD to be talking St Judes.. Will post when I know anymore.

atc007
10-04-2011, 09:22 AM
From Roger's Family "Here's an update on roger, everything with the surgery is looking good still, he is still in and out of it, he isn't talking very much, but they are saying things are progressing nicely, no seizures and his brain waves look good" I'll continue to pass on the updates as they come in. Thanks everyone for all the support, I know it means a lot to his family.

Shannon posted this in the open forum. Hoosier hasn't been on yet. Thanx to ALL who gave. Still looking for anyone else that wants to help.

atc007
10-05-2011, 09:06 PM
Bump guys,,wanna turn the cash over Friday or tomorrow night. Thanx again to ALL who gave.

atc007
10-05-2011, 10:26 PM
Thanx so much Cade,,all to one right? Or split it up? Thanx Bill

The Goat
10-05-2011, 10:29 PM
Right. He's a good guy.

CRAZY70MAN
10-05-2011, 10:56 PM
Glad to see this. I just funded my paypal and will contribute as soon as the funds clear. Thanks for overseeing this Bill. It is so refreshing to know that there are people on this forum like you as well as the many many others who have big hearts on here. We all share our passion for this sport and others. But when sh@# hits the fan and someone is in bad times and in need, you really see the respect and compassion we all share for the human race and people step up. Sure wish we could make the whole USA like that huh?? Thanks again...Andy

Sorry a little late..paypal just cleared Bill. Sent the dough your way.....split it as you see fit. Thanks for doing this again man........;)

atc007
10-06-2011, 07:01 AM
Thanks Andrew! Will do! Thanx again man!!

ama009
10-06-2011, 07:35 AM
Money sent! I hope it's not too late. I really wish I could do more! Thanks Bill for doing this! They will be in my prayers!

f4istunna
10-06-2011, 08:38 AM
I just saw this post (havent been on here in awhile) sent what i could a few minutes ago, wish i could have done more. Please split it to both families.

Thanks

atc007
10-06-2011, 08:42 PM
Thanx a lot !,sta500bmx,f4istunna,and ama009. It all counts up! Keep it coming in guys!! I am still waiting on the families to get me the info to turn this over. Will post final results then. meanwhile,,lets do all we can for these folks.

atc007
10-07-2011, 08:15 PM
Thank you Tim !! We need many more like you!.....

atc007
10-08-2011, 06:57 AM
Thanx Ben ! And just to update, I have PMd folks close to the families. Haven't heard any news from either family. To those of you awesome enough to have senta little Katies way. I am sending that down to Syko today! I am sure she will be quite surprised! Imagine HER giving $20 here,,and seeing that the world gave her back MORE than she gave. I am really Proud of all of you that gave,and can't wait to here Katies reaction. Will let you know! Thanx again all ! And,obviously,,I'm still collecting,,,until I here from the families,I will collect all we can. Just a buck guys???

ceaserthethird
10-08-2011, 04:56 PM
Hope I'm not to Late !

atc007
10-08-2011, 08:53 PM
Not too late! Thanx Ceaser ! Keep it coming guys! Jeswinehart got me thier home addresses. I am still hoping for email/ ppal .. But if that doesn't pan out,,I will probably mail checks Tuesday or Wed. Thanx again to all!! I think it speaks volumes that Hoosier hasn't been on here again.....

joedirt
10-09-2011, 04:27 AM
HEY BILL THIS IS AWESOME ROGER AKA"SANDPUPPIE" STILL ISNT DOING WLL AT ALL THANKS TO ALL THAT HAD A PART IN THINKIN ABOUT MY BROTHER (SANDPUPPIE) IN THIS VERY TRAGIC DIFFICULT TIME IF ROG KNEW THIS WAS GOIN ON HE WOULD BE FLOORED.. IT HAS BEEN A VERY TOUGH YEAR 1ST MY VERY BEST FRIEND "ATCSAM" WAS TAKEN FROM OUR THREE WHEELER FAMILY NOW MY BROTHER "SANDPUPPIE" HAS GONE THROUGH A VERY COMPLEX BRAIN SURGERY GONE BAD ---REAL BAD.... i WILL BREIFLY SUMMERIZE WHAT WENT ON : ROG WEN TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM ABOUT 8-9 DAYS AGO HE WAS IN HORRIFIC PAIN... THEY ADMITTED HIM AND RAN SOME TEST.. IT WAS BETOND THEM SO HE WAS TRANSFEED TO FLOWER HOSPITAL IN TOLEDO OHIO IN WHICH ROGER WAS ALSO COMPLAIN THAT HIS VISION HAD BECOME BLURED AT TIMES.... FLOWER HOSPITAL DISCOVER THAT ROGER HAD A LARGE TUMOR ON HIS BRAIN IN WHICH WAS PUSHING PRESSURE TO HIS OPTICAL NERVE THEY RECOMMENDED THAT HE HAVE IT REMOVED IF NOT IT COULD AND MOST LIKLEY WOULD CAUSE SERIOUS PROBLEMS SO ROG WAS TRANSFERED YET AGAIN TO ANOTHER MORE QUALIFED FALCILITY "THE CLEVELAND CLINIC" IN CLEVELAND OHIO. ROGER HAD EMERGENCY SURGERY IMMEDITLY TO HAVE THE TUMOR REMOVED... THE RISK WERE SUPPOSED TO BE LOW.. HE WENT INTO SURGERY ABOUT 10:30AM AND WAS EXCPECTED TO BE DONE IN 4 HRS... WELL 91/2 HRS LATER HE WAS IN THE RECOVERY ROOM WITH SOME VERY SAD ALARMIN NEWS......WHILE IN SURGERY GETING THE TUMOR REMOVED FROM HIS BRAIN HIS CORATED ARTERY HAD GOT CUT SO AFTER PATCHING THE MAIN ARTERY TO HIS BRAIN TOO MUCH TIME HAD LAPPSED AND THEY WERE ONLY ABLE TO REMOVE 50% OF THE BRAIN TUMOR... ROGER IS NOT RECOVERING VERY WELL. HE CANT SEE ANYMORE (VAUGELY PICK OUT COLORS) HE ONLY SPEAKS A FEW WORDS NOW DOES NOT EAT ON HIS OWN AND EVEN WHEN HE IS FED HE DOESNT HARDLY EAT MUCH... YESTERDAY THE DOCS HAVE DECIDED THAT THERE ISNT ANYTHING THEY CAN DO THAT THEY FEEL WILL HELP HIM ANYMORE SO THEY WILL NO LONGER BE GIVIN MY BROTHER ANY MORE KEMO OR RADITION TREATMENTS FOR NO ON THEY WILL JUST BE TRYING TO KEEP HIM COMFORTABLE... I JUST WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THINKIN ABOUT ROG AND OUR FAMILY HE HAS A WIFE AND A 16YR DAUGHTR SO THIS IS A VERY DIFFICULT TIME FOR US... (517)286-6643 THIS IS OUR PARENTS HOME TELEPHONE I HAVE ASSIGNED OUR MOM TO TAKE PROPER CARE OF ALL DONATIONS AND IF ANYONE THAT KNOWS ROGER OR HAS ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS SHE HAS NO PROBLEM TALKIN ABOUT THIS SITUATION IN FACT I THINK IT MAY HELP IF SHE SEE'S HOW IMPORTANT HE IS TO THE 3-WHEELED FAMILY.... I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE VERY MUCH AS I HAVE ALSO BECAME VERY CLOSE TO SO MANY OF YOU'S IN THIS VERY TIGHT LACED FAMILY THANKYOU VERY MUCH JOEDIRT AND THE WHOLE STEFFENS FAMILY I LOVE YOU GUYS........

f4istunna
10-09-2011, 07:46 AM
Wow, so sorry to hear man. I lost my dad the beginning of this year in a very similar way. God works in mysterious ways, i hope he pulls through and recovers. Will be in our prayers.

atc007
10-09-2011, 08:29 AM
Welll,,,Thanx for the update Joe. We had hoped for better news,,but really glad you stopped in to let us know where he stands. My heart goes out to you. My Dads in the hospital also,,but should come back home. It's no fun having your life turned upside down! You guys will get thru this,,even stronger as a family. I have one favor to ask,,or I can just call your Mom. If you could post a email for paypal,,so I could send over what I've collected,and others could simply send directly. I KNOW in these tough times,,simply taking the time to get on here,,is sometimes time you don't have. But if you do see this,that would help a lot! Thanx again man,our prayers and well wishes are with you and Hoosiers families... Bill

atc007
10-09-2011, 10:29 AM
Thanx to the Moshes. Will do ! Guys,,I'm trying not to Bump this all the time,and annoy. But,,so few have given? I'm only asking for $1 ! If we all could just do that,it would really count up. Thanx.

Mrs.Mosh
10-09-2011, 10:36 AM
I am so sorry to hear about Roger. I had thought he was doing better. This news is heartbreaking.

Bill I just sent what I could for both families. Please split it for them.
I really wish I could send more. I am also donating to another members family today.
This after noon I will be at a viewing for hinddee29's 16 year old son, who passed away Thursday night.
It has certainly been a bad couple of weeks, and wish everyone the best, and they are in my thoughts and prayers.

pipeline triker
10-09-2011, 10:42 AM
Come on guys and gals, These people are going through an awful time right now and any thing you could give will add up and help alot more than you may realize. If everyone even gave the cost of a soda it would be huge.

tecat-z
10-09-2011, 05:23 PM
Such sad news to hear. Cancer is such a devistating disease, and cares not who is affected by it's cruel ways. I know Rodger has put up one hell of a fight for quite some time, and will not quit. I can only hope he is resting comfortably.

pipeline triker
10-10-2011, 09:09 AM
New day, lets see how many people will give today. Come on these people need us.

atc007
10-10-2011, 08:02 PM
Ok,,,For those of you not aware,,Hoosier daddy checked in today.. Someone hacked his account and posted that about his 4 year old. The great news is,,It was all a lie! NOT his fault,,someone who knew him well enough to know details. But ,nonetheless,,his son is FINE !!! That is great news!! Obviously,,the bad news is ,,I'm sitting on some money from some incredible people!! So,,,please repost here what you want done with it.. Half back?? as most of you wanted it split.. or all to Roger. There is NO shame in asking for half back,,we were trying to help TWO families.. Thank goodness there is only ONE family now. I am really sorry about this folks.. I had no way of knowing... No good deed.... Anyhow,,please post up,,or PM me,,and I will do what EVERY one of you wishes with your money. Thanx again All! Bill

CRAZY70MAN
10-10-2011, 08:09 PM
mine all to Roger please.....thanks.

coolpool
10-10-2011, 08:23 PM
mine all to Roger please.....thanks.

x 2 for mine.

atc007
10-10-2011, 08:47 PM
True class guys,,, What I kind of expected,,,Billy was hoping there would be no problems,,,There won't be ! Again,,,there is NO shame in taking half back guys!! Pm me,,and it stays there! But ,,I do hope to hear from everyone one way or another. It is YOUR money,and I will return it !! Thanx again guys,,and Sorry for this.

just ben
10-10-2011, 09:06 PM
really? that is messed up!I'm not sure what I gave but you know what to do with it bill

atc007
10-10-2011, 09:21 PM
Thanx Ben.. Will do.

Dirtcrasher
10-10-2011, 09:33 PM
OK, Call me stupid. But after reading the pages, I cannot find 1 person to send some money to.

Help me help you please!!

atc007
10-10-2011, 09:43 PM
billsracing@hotmail.com I will get it to Roger . I Will be calling his Mom,if Joe dirt or Shannon doesn't get me his email. And given the very unfortunate situation that Hoosier ended up in.. I only turn the money over after talking with the family and assuring it is going WHERE it is intended. Thanx DC !

ceaserthethird
10-11-2011, 05:48 AM
Donate my Full amount to SandPuppi101 aka Roger Steffens !

atc007
10-11-2011, 07:33 AM
Ok,Thanx a million Cesar!

steve0196
10-11-2011, 08:07 AM
All to Rodger, Thanks Bill

pipeline triker
10-11-2011, 09:37 AM
Send mine for Roger, Thanks.

atc007
10-11-2011, 01:03 PM
Thanx guys !! Will do .

f4istunna
10-12-2011, 09:20 AM
you can send that half of mine over to roger also paypal was sta500bmx

Thanks

ama009
10-12-2011, 09:43 AM
All donated to Roger Please! Thanx!

atc007
10-12-2011, 12:20 PM
No problem guys!! Thanx to all again! Rogers still not coming along,,can't feed himself,and they think he's had multiple strokes.. The brain is an AMAZING thing!! Hopefully he'll be building and riding a year or two from now! But meantime,,,they're hurtin. Thanx Jason! Will do !

atc007
10-12-2011, 09:12 PM
Ok guys ,,Here is the latest with Roger... It is not good news.. He is not eating. At this point,they are preparing to send him home to be comfortable. Not good. His Mom wishes for me to send the money snail mail to her address, which is 100% understandable.. I am going to post her address right here ,,hopefully more of you you can find it in your hearts to send them a little something. Thus far,,, 20,,,only Twenty ,of us have given,,,,drum roll! $1040!! And $35 to Syko's daughter Katie. THANK YOU TO YOU 20 !!! I tried to post after each one of you gave,,I hope I missed NOONE ! I am sending it off in the morning to Rogers Mom. IF ,anyone wants to give ,but doesn't want bothered by the check,stamp,mail thing.. I will still take it Paypal,gift @ billsracing@hotmail.com Rogers Mom's address is

Barbara Steffens
13060 Broom Road
Waldron MI
USA

Thanx again ALL of you! Bill

code200k
10-12-2011, 10:41 PM
reminds me Bill that the money order i sent you i didnt fully fill it out,was rushing to beat the mail man lol.let me know if you need any info.Sucks to hear bout Roger Brain tumors are a tough thing to deal with.Hope he pulls through

Scratt
10-12-2011, 11:45 PM
Hey Bill, sent you an email. I don't know Roger personally but anything to help a fellow member.

ceaserthethird
10-13-2011, 03:42 AM
Donation Policy !

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/136244-Donation-thread-policy

atc007
10-13-2011, 06:06 AM
Thanx Scratt! it will be added in and go in the check today! What we did here was good guys. Be proud,each and every one of you who gave. And 3ww for bringing it all together! I think the family will be VERY touched. Thank you all again.

shannonw
10-13-2011, 06:27 AM
Thank you to atc007 and EVERYONE who participated in this very generous gift to Roger's family. I spoke with his Mom last night and she is holding up extremely well under the circumstances. She told me how much this means to her and her family and what an amazing thing it is to realize how much of an impact he has had on so many people. She wished for me to send along her most heartfelt thanks and love to everyone here. She promised that if Roger was aware enough that she would be sure to read him as many of the comments as she can. Thank you for everything you do here, it is truly amazing!

<3 Shannon

atc007
10-13-2011, 06:35 AM
Thank YOU Shannon for being my Liaison . Bill

200x350xtriz250
10-14-2011, 09:18 AM
If you didn't already - all to Roger.

atc007
10-14-2011, 11:05 AM
Ok,Thanx 200x350xtriz250,,,will do,,Already did! IF anyone comes up NOT wanting that,,I will pay the difference. Check went out yesterday.. Moneys sent. And Pat,,thanx! Will do,,already did ! Thanx again to EACH and every one of you!!! This will really put a smile on their faces,,maybe just for a little while,,,

atc007
12-12-2011, 07:39 AM
Hey all... Just wanted to let you all know. I heard from a prominent member from here yesterday who is friends with Roger. His parents JUST gave him the money. I had sent it out the day I said I would ,but they had understandably held onto it...Anyhow,, He is still fighting the good fight with the rest of us,,and he wishes to THANK,,EACH and every one of you who gave. The money could not have came at a better time! Happy Holidays!! Bill

Swinger
12-12-2011, 08:10 AM
Does this mean he is doing alot better? I hope so!

250rs-neva-die
12-12-2011, 07:30 PM
hey Bill not a problem. I just hope everything works out for there family. my family has just begun with the birth of my daughter keira last wednesday the 7th and i just couldnt imagine something like that happening. anything helps at times like these. thanks again

pat

tapper190
12-13-2011, 06:41 AM
Does this mean he is doing alot better? I hope so!
Considering what he has gone threw in the last couple of months, it is amazing! His mind is as sharp as ever, you can ask him anything about three wheelers and he knows the answer. His body is still trying to catch up from the stroke he had. He's starting to get movement back in his left side and is VERY eager to get back restoring three wheelers! He is a truely amazing man!
Tapper

atc007
12-15-2011, 10:20 AM
Thanx Tapper for the update!! Tough guy indeed!!

coolpool
12-15-2011, 10:59 AM
Let's all pray for a Christmas miracle. I regret to have never met him, but wish him and his family a speedy recovery. Roger sounds like he has the stuff to beat this!