PDA

View Full Version : Facebook: Ontario Three Wheeler Club

jsf600rr
09-29-2011, 01:09 PM
Well the rants and raves of many posts on this site have inspired me to create a open form on 3WW partner site facebook for Ontario and canadian owners and riders. If your on facebook you can search Ontario three wheeler club and join up. Maybe if we get enough local support we can move this group into an auctual club and get recognized by the federation of ATV's so that we might be able to represent ourselves at events/ rides in a public forum. As is our right.

Here in ontario some atv clubs do not reconize ATC's as legal off road vehicles. Becuase i am based out of Ontario, this is where the group focus lies and will teach owners how to get their machine legally registered, share information on trike friendly insurance companies, places to ride , where to get parts and work done. Using 3WW as the basis for all things and knowelege. As in history individually we cannot speak loud enough to get reconized as a responsible group, so when others won't let us play we should work towards creating our own place to have fun and correct the sitgmas that are attached to these machines. Lets not forget they don't drive them-selves. Facebook seems like the best place for local guys like us to get together to have a continuous discussion on how to move the club forward if there is any interest at all!

dougspcs
09-29-2011, 01:46 PM
Im down with that..

Jason125m
09-29-2011, 07:50 PM
Just requested to join.

hillbilly 200x
09-29-2011, 08:09 PM
I just asked..... please let me in the club

Scratt
09-29-2011, 08:48 PM
I want to join but being not in Ontario that kinda sucks... could we make it a national thing even? I am sure there is a lot of canadian 3 wheelers...

El Camexican
09-30-2011, 01:27 PM
Personaly I fear Facebook (The Devil's directory I tells ya!) but I like your idea. Good luck and if you get to the point of selling memberships (Canadian, not just ON) I'll likley get one (as long as you don't post my name on Facebook!