PDA

View Full Version : Have any of you guys seen mcmart.worldofpowersports.com? parts for 350x

bhillis99
09-06-2011, 01:26 AM
I have been looking for a heat shield for my 350x for a while now. Bikebandit and service Honda says that the item is discontinued. I somehow fell upon this website and they have many parts that are very hard to get for sale. I ordered the heat shield, I have yet to receive (Ordered on 9/3/11) but I was wondering if anyone has discovered this site? I have read a person was buying the grab bars for a 350x and selling them on ebay and making a huge profit.

pablo
09-06-2011, 03:42 AM
Better prices at Service Honda.

wonderboy
09-06-2011, 10:25 AM
A lot of places on the internet may list stuff for sale, but you will get an e-mail from them later that says "Sorry, that part is discontinued"... I've tried a half dozen different internet sites with OEM honda parts and that has been the way they all operate.

Some you have to really watch, because if your order is partially filled, but a couple parts are disco, you'll have to be sure they credit you back for the parts you didn't get.

And just based on a spot check of some stuff I just ordered, pablo is right, their prices are very high (for an internet shop). Maybe it is offset with low shipping charges though, so it may be a good deal in the end.

bhillis99
09-06-2011, 03:58 PM
yeah i knew Service Honda is about the cheapest, but there is some parts they dont have. Wonderboy, I didnt know that, I thought if they had it in their catalog it was available. I will let you know.

Dirtcrasher
09-06-2011, 04:10 PM
I've seen places list fenders that got discontinued 10 years ago. If it isn't on Service Honda, it isn't available...........