PDA

View Full Version : Tri-Zinger question, pic added

Jon Boy
08-30-2011, 07:30 PM
ok, i found this 50cc Tri-Zinger for under $400 (hopefully it'll still be there) says mint condition and not a scratch. looks really great too in the pic. doesn't give a year for it, but any info and opinoins are wanted. i'm really thinking about buying it and if i do i'll probibly just resell later.

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc394/jonboy327/Yamaha50ccTriZinger.jpg

fabiodriven
08-30-2011, 07:54 PM
It's 60cc's, not 50. $400 is a good price if it's in really good shape. The front fender is long discontinued and the centerpiece to any good Zinger IMHO.

Call me crazy, I am wired slightly different, but I'm not sure how I feel about you posting an ad asking us what something is worth just so you can make money from a fellow enthusiast. I know people do it all the time, but they usually keep the details under their hat. Maybe it's just me, I don't mean to sound like a dick.

Jon Boy
08-30-2011, 07:58 PM
yeah, not meaning to stick it to someone. just thought if i could get it for a decent price have my fun with it, then pass it on to someone else later down the road and if i make a little off it. all the better.

who knows. i might end up liking it enough, i end up keeping it. if it's still there anyway. :lol:

fabiodriven
08-30-2011, 08:08 PM
Not the best pic, but that looks pretty good from what I can see.

thestud25
08-30-2011, 08:22 PM
These are great toys to play on and that appears to be in good shape. You will not make much If any profit on it at that price though. Still fun to have though.

johnny's X
08-30-2011, 09:53 PM
Looks nice. Not sure I would say mint. I have a mint zinger sitting on the shelf in my garage and I wouldn't take 400 for it

Jon Boy
08-30-2011, 10:49 PM
These are great toys to play on and that appears to be in good shape. You will not make much If any profit on it at that price though. Still fun to have though.

not really worried about making a profit, maybe a little fun and good laughs. also i'm seeing it as something to bargain with later down the road, when i find something more like what i'm wanting.