PDA

View Full Version : hwy 90 crosby tx ride....

three_wheelin45
08-13-2011, 04:04 PM
So I have never went to this place because how bad everyone says it is... I mean I wouldnt dare go when its been raining. But we have been in a drought so I thaught hey cant be to bad.. Got a few parked pics, and lol at one point we had to cross this river and a brute force 650 with a 2in lift and 29s barley made it through he was snorkeled out and erverything. So my friends were like hey man I dont know about this. So I was like time to show them what my three wheeler can do. I carried it all the way across the river in 1st gear :lol: it was up to my chest in water. we had to carry my 200x... a 400ex and a rincon 680.. lol I also figured out my 200x is a great trail bike. I rly want to put some 20in holeshots on it. I also need a new exhaust, it brakes all the time and i rig it back togeather because I cant afford a 150$ DG pipe. I also took a little spill I was banking it hard around this turn and my front brake hose was dangling from taking my front caliper off, and the hose raped around my rotor and locked the front tire up. Did a barel roll and hurt my ankle and my knee kinda bad but I rode the rest of the day. its only $5 to get into this place. its also nothing but sandy beach so bikes are easy to clean off... heres a few pics, next time we go I will be bringing my camera for better pics!! :TrikesOwn :TrikesOwn

three_wheelin45
08-15-2011, 11:12 PM
ima be goin again in next few days... I will snap more pic's and maybe some swiming vids :O

Chazz of Blades
08-16-2011, 01:02 AM
Oh my god is the trike okay!?

three_wheelin45
08-16-2011, 09:59 AM
YEA!!!! but my knee and ankle arent they are all banged up!! my knee had a knot on it the size of a baseball! lol also it kinda bent my handlebars back where they are suppose to be. They were all akward because couple rides ago I was unloading it out of the bed of my dads truck and when it came out it flipped and the bars caught the trailer and just fell. I had no one to help me everyone just watched, I was also kinda pissed and had been working all day!